Author's note

Dear Readers,

I have no words to describe that journey I have started about four years ago with my first No girls allowed book, a story I have made for my sister who really loves Jae a few months after NCT have officially debuted. I have beaver expected that story about a boy with a cute speech defect will bring me here, to six completed books, over a million reads on book 1 and all of you. You have been the reason why I'm here, it's your support that had made me continue writing the series book after book. I can't believe this journey is ending, but I think all characters in Jaeyong's now large family had found their happiness, so it's a good place to end, with teenage Xiaojun living his dream, his farther and grandfather's dream. I hope all of us fill have fulfilled dreams like that.
In this place I would like to thank you for all the love and support you have given me and my characters through the years, for each read, each vote, each comment, each fan art, each translation, each personal letter. What you are doing for me, I won't ever be able to thank you enough. There's nothing that gives me more joy than writing for you. I love you all ❤️ you are the best.
It's very difficult to say goodbye, but the No girls allowed series stays here for you, now completed, while I will open up a new writing journey in my coming books.
I hope we can see each other again pretty soon. In the next chapter I will give you information about the coming stories.
So, thank you again, from all my heart. Thank you for laughing and crying with my characters, being amazed and frustrated, sometimes shouting at them to wrap them up in a tight hug and protect them the next day. Thank you for this journey.

With lots of love
Your
Little Lion