41. Battlezone

"Wow," was formed by his lips when a girl and a boy turned his way.

Fortunately they were sure he was just captivated by the dancers, while it was Yangyang who had his whole attention. Xiaojun was just standing there analyzing each inch of his best friend's face. The deep dark eyes, the cute orange hair he has definitely just left to dry, the glittering earrings and Yangyang's lips. Those lips that were giving him sleepless nights as he was daydreaming about their taste.

"The winner of the battle is PeanutJez!" the MC pointed at a short bald guy when the crowd answered with madness.

"The next battle, from GardenParty Crew Liu Yangyang and..."

Yangyang jumped up walking into the battle zone with a confident gaze.

"And me... yes me," Xiaojun passed the people in front of him tripping on someone's foot falling on stage.

The crowd answered with laughter then it became oddly quiet.

"And you are?" asked the MC buffed.

"Jun, from Yangjun crew."

He saw how Yangyang's face became ghostly pale but he ignored taking the the hood off, feeling some people pointing at him, whispers starting.

"It's this singer."

"It's Yangyang's boyfriend."

These were a few lines he could catch, his insides not present when he crossed the floor walking to the DJ asking for a song. Yangyang was standing there frozen with his head down when Xiaojun reached him stretching his hand out, the freestyle tango rhythms filling the room.

"Dance with me," he said looking into Yangyang's eyes.

"Man, that's not some freaking musical. We have reputation to loose. You came out so battle me," Yangyang raised his head proudly.

"Are you afraid to dance with me."

"What?" Yangyang's confidence burst like a bubble. "I... we're bro's, bros don't dance together."

"You've told me we that in 2.0 society bros can kiss and stuff, so they can dance. You own me a homecoming dance anyway."

Xiaojun grinned ignoring the mad shouts from the crowd.

Where was all his confidence coming from but he took Yangyang's hand pulling him to his body in the tango pose, like those two guys he had observed today.

Yangyang wasn't looking at him when they began to dance smoothly, still there was something like an invisible wall between them. The wild crowd cheering, the stage lamps burning hot.

They were somehow battling, fighting for lead when Xiaojun searched for Yangyang's lips, but his friend only pushed him away.

"Done playing Romeo?" he asked with confidence.

Xiaojun was so stunned he lost his balance crushing on stage. Man it hurt, not the fall but Yangyang's action and his sharp words.

"So... it was all a lie?" asked Xiaojun, his chin trembling when Yangyang just lowered his head.

He couldn't watch it, couldn't listen to it so he just jumped up running away.

"He's here!" Renjun's voice made him look up, it has been hours of him sitting on a bench in some park listening to the silence.

"Finally. I was going insane," Renjun ran to him wrapping his arms around his body.

Xiaojun just tensed.

It weren't his favorite hands, but just hands.

"We were going crazy from worry."

"No need." Xiaojun bit his lip to not to burst out into tears.

"Come please." Renjun was still holding him in a hug Xiaojun neve needed, but he didn't want to make his father even more upset.

They have made that long way to Germany for nothing, what nonsense.

"Are you ok enough to come with me?" Asked Renjun.

Xiaojun nodded getting up walking in some distance to his father towards the waiting car Jaemin had rented.

"Let's go home." Whispered Xiaojun looking at Jaemin briefly.

All three just went into the car. Jaemin was playing some soft piano music while driving, no one spoke. Some bushes were flying by along the road in the darkness . Xiaojun wished to forget it all. How will he be able to survive without any hope for ever being back with Yangyang? How? His mind was empty, time endless and unbearable.

How could he survive and eternity without Yangyang.

It was an hour later, the car slowed down driving onto some bumpy road when Xiaojun fixed his glasses to distinguish something from that rough night landscapes behind the window.

"Where are we?" Asked Xiaojun glancing at his parents.

"We decided to clear some things." Jaemin pressed the breaks stopping in some dark place.

"I'm not going to participate in any of your plans anymore!" Shouted Xiaojun opening the car door, jumping out to see a pier going down into a magnificent lake. A small yacht was tied to it by a rope, the smooth waves were playing some music against its sides.

All skin crumbled on Xiaojun's body as he knew this place, it was the bay where Yangyang father was keeping their family boat. How many times had he helped out here or sailed out into that lake.

"So you want me to drown here theatrically?" Asked Xiaojun turning to Renjun and Jaemin who had just left the car, not even trying to hide the sarcasm.

Renjun sighed, Jaemin rubbed his forehead in a troubled way.

"We're waiting for someone." Said Jaemin when Xiaojun wished to yell at them, but a car engine broke the silence.

There were lights nearing quickly and nowhere to hide, so for a moment Xiaojun even considered jumping into the lake, but he knew those idiots Renjun and Jaemin would definitely jump behind him, so the only thing left was to wait.

The car parked next to theirs and uncle jumped out.

"Thank you for coming sir." Jaemin walked out to shake his hand.

"Yang come!" Shouted uncle turning towards the car when Xiaojun wished to dissolve into thin air.

There was no reaction for a long time until a door slammed. Yangyang wasn't looking at anyone walking out with his head hanging.

Xiaojun was trembling waiting for whatever was about to come but Jaemin nodded towards uncle, when all three men suddenly ran to their cars locking the doors starting the engines.

Thank you so much for your love. What do you think about the chapter? What about Yangyang's action and the way the fathers just left? What will happen now?

Much <3