45. New home

Yangyang was sitting with his head low just nodding.

"Ok, so if everything's cleared. Mr. Na and Mr. Huang are leaving back today, they arranged a flight ticket for you and I have called the dormitory, so your place there is still available."

"Ok." Yangyang got up. "I'll go and pack."

The silence was so tense after he had left the room.

"Uncle, aunt." Xiaojun suddenly spoke causing them to look at him in shock. "I don't want you to think bad about me. I don't want any harm ever to happen to Yangyang. I would never do anything to hurt him, please know that I'm not doing it against you or anyone it's just that... I love him. I always did, from the first day we met."

They were really pale watching Xiaojun in an indecipherable way.

"I'll go help Yangyang pack." He muttered jumping up leaving the room as staying there was unbearable. He found Yangyang upstairs, throwing all his belongings out of some drawers in his room while washing some tears off with his sleeve.

"Hey. It will be fine, one day... I really hope one day they'll change their minds." Xiaojun walked to Yangyang back hugging him tightly hearing the younger breaking out into sobs. "I'm here, I'm your family always remember."

Yangyang nodded washing his face clean with his sleeve.

"Let's help me to get out of here." He said.

"Sure." Xiaojun let go starting to collect Yangyang's things and place them into a suitcase.

They were working quickly to leave the house and start a new life far from here.

The plane has landed smoothly, Yangyang's tears were long dried but he still seemed sad, it has been a really stiff and awkward goodbye with his parents. Xiaojun suddenly remembered Jae has been kicked out of home while barely eighteen by his mother after she had found out about him and Taeyong and it had taken years for her to change, yet before the end of her life she apologized and made up with Jae, so maybe his grandfather could help Yangyang to deal with it now. As he has been through the same.

They were all in a car driving though the city towards the house when Renjun turned their way.

"Actually me and Jaemin we have an idea we wanted to talk to you about."

Renjun had a confident smile so Xiaojun felt some butterflies raising.

"Because you two are a couple and will sneak out to meet anyway we thought it's no use for Yangyang to live in the dorm and risk being caught violating some rules, but our flat isn't the bast place for you as MeiNei is very young and living under one roof with two couples won't be good for her, especially as she needs to concentrate on school right now. So we spoke to Jae and Taeyong, and of course they said yes, the castle is so big it's no problem for them to give you a whole floor for housing." Renjun grinned proudly.

"What?" Asked Xiaojun and Yangyang.

"And Taeyong's studio is there so you can work on music anytime you want, also Jae will drive you to school and pick you up after no problem."

"It's all amazing but I'm still sixteen. What parent are you to allow me to live with my boyfriend at that young age!" Shouted Xiaojun.

"Your parent." Renjun winked to Jaemin.

"Wow!" Said Yangyang.

"Oh." Xiaojun became extra shy.

"It's up to you, if you prefer to stay at ours and Yangyang in the dorm..."

"No! No! No!" Both began to protest loudly causing Renjun and Jaemin to break out with laughter.

"So we will bring you to the castle." Renjun winked again when Xiaojun felt his heart will burst from happiness.

He really had the coolest parents.

"Feel youfself like at home." Jae grinned widely helping them to get their stuff upstairs an hour later. "This is youf pfivate apaftment." He pushed the door open leading them to a spacious living room. "Thefe'fe two bedfooms, each with a sepafate bathfoom so you will have a lot of pfivacy if you'll need it."

Xiaojun was still stunned by this idea. Maybe it was just an amazing dream and he will wake up soon, at least it felt like one.

"Wow so cool." Yangyang opened a door to a bedroom at one side of the living room. "I'm taking this one it's great!" He became all excited rolling his suitcase inside.

"Thank you Jae, you're doing too much for us." Xiaojun walked to his grandfather to hug him when Jae only chuckled.

"I hope you'll feel like at home, both of you." He said hugging back.

"I need to see your room, oh..." Yangyang stopped in the middle of the carpet awkwardly so Xiaojun pulled back.

The jet lag was slowly kicking in so he wished to take a shower and lay down, cuddled into Yangyang then fall asleep.

"I know you afe tifed. If you need suppef of anything let me know. Taeyong will be back shoftly, he's in the studio, but he was vefy excited to see you."

"I think we will be asleep once he comes back." Xiaojun giggled. "But thank you Jae we're fine."

"So have a good night." Jae smiled leaving them alone, Xiaojun's heartbeat became uneven the moment the door closed behind his grandfather.

"So will shower and go to sleep." Muttered Yangyang awkwardly.

"Sure." Xiaojun Just walked to him taking his face in his hands pressing a hungry kiss to his lips.

"Come to the shower it will be more efficient." Yangyang giggled pulling him towards the room he had chosen.

Xiaojun hasn't even seen the other room yet, but it didn't matter now.

Nothing mattered especially when they were kissing like two lunatics undressing on the way.

Yangyang moaned into his lips when a few minutes later he just pressed him to the shower wall grinding onto him strongly.

Will Yangyang really stand being his boyfriend as he needed it 24/7, Xiaojun laughed to his thoughts.

It was just the substance out of dreams, them. Rough beauty. Strong longing.

They never talked it out as always getting lost into each other too deeply, spreading to stars.

Thank you for your support and love. Did you enjoy the chapter? What do you think about Renjun's idea and Xiaoyang moving in with Jaeyong? Will Yangyang's parents find a way to accept his sexuality? Also I didn't even notice that this book is slowly nearing the end, I had been so much into the story that I just realized it while preparing today's chapter. I hope you will enjoy the coming chapters though.

Much <3