24. Homecoming date

"Yes, I decided to forget about homecoming."

"I want you to go there. You are a young successful man who will have a blast tonight, just let go of that wrong image of yourself you have. Be courageous."

Xiaojun looked up to see that Jeno has stopped right next to him.

"I don't have a date."

"Doesn't matter, you're the last person who needs a date to have a great time, you can keep yourself busy like no one else."

Xiaojun even chuckled, yes in some way Jeno was totally right, but wasn't homecoming all about coming with a date.

"I lost a bet with Yangyang."

"What bet?" asked Jeno amused.

"We made a deal to have our first kiss before homecoming, he had his but I..."

"Maybe tonight something will happen you never know."

"Yes a golden meteor will kill me on the way to school," hissed Xiaojun.

"What?" Jeno giggled.

"Heard a lame joke once about it being the ultimate bad luck."

Jeno really laughed, he was so amused Xiaojun was shocked.

"I also look like trash, and have nothing to wear for homecoming."

"Come, let's go to out stylists, they will make you look like a million dollars," Jeno winked taking the food and the note sheets.

"But I'm not going..." protested Xiaojun.

"Go, at lest to see his face once you appear in that style."

"I don't understand what you're talking about," Xiaojun felt heat on his face, yet he left the guitar in the studio walking behind Jeno all the way to his car.

"We need him to look amazing," Jeno winked to the stylist when they reached the main company building and the beauty salon inside.

"You're expecting too much form him," hissed Xiaojun.

The man only shook his head, he was in his forties, very energetic and edgy looking.

"What about a cream white suit, will really compose with his dark eyes?"

"You're the boss here," Jeno took a lot of magazines then opened the food he has brought taking place on one of the chairs.

"Can I change his hair color?" asked the stylist.

"What!" protested Xiaojun.

"Do whatever you find relevant," Jeno winked.

Xiaojun was considering whether to run now but he only allowed the man to do all they crazy overlooks. It took a long time, first his hair was dyed then styled in a new way, then he was asked to put on his lenses and that freaking white cream suit. He definitely looked like some clown, great, he was afraid to face the mirror the stylist had been covering form him so far.

"We're done," the man clapped when Jeno looked up form above the magazines.

"Holly s..." he bit his tongue.

"Is it tragic?" asked Xiaojun.

"It's bomb," Jeno gave him thumbs up.

Xiaojun sighed turning towards the mirror watching a stranger in it, one with bright blonde hair and a posh look, in some other world that guy could really be Na Jaemin's son.

"Looks great," Jeno got up collecting his things. "Come I'll drop you off at school on my way to the studio, looks like it's pouring again."

The stylist had borrowed Xiaojun an umbrella, no begging has helped so he was here now standing in front of the entrance to the school gym listening to the loud music, while he was collecting his courage to go in.

The melody of the rain stopped abruptly replaced by heavy beats when he pushed the door open then closed it quickly. There were a few students standing in the hall all looking straight at him so he hurried inside to mix with the crowd just to blend in, but there was a rumor breaking out the moment he entered the huge room. Girls were fishing out phones from their purses making photos and videos of him.

"Xiaojun right?" a girl almost a head taller than him blocked his way, she had hip long blonde hair and a long back glittering dress.

"Yes," he stuttered.

"You came alone right?"

"Yes," it was Jeno's worst idea to force him to come here.

"Great, because I need a date like immediately," she grabbed him under the arm pulling through the crowd to a decorated round table.

"Do I know you?" asked Xiaojun stunned when she finally let go of him.

"I'm Eve Nang, a supermodel, I had worked with your father a few times," her cheeks became red when she mentioned Jaemin. "Anyway I was invited here by that dumbass Park Deru, who claims he's the most popular boy in that school. Turns out he isn't and is an asshole, so yes I quit my date and it would be really bad for my image if I'll be seen dumped at a school ball. Also you're Xiaojun from the hottest rap duo of the country and Na Jaemin's son, so hey, you're the perfect date for me," she became nervous.

"Oh," Xiaojun was watching her unable to form an actual opinion about that crazy coincidence of circumstances.

"Xiaojun you... is she your date?" he heard the so known voice he has missed for ages.

There were Yangyang and Sura standing right next to him when he turned his head. Yangyang looked really great in a black suit and bow tie. There was something very hurt in his gaze though.

"Yes, she's my date," said Xiaojun dryly feeling how the girl who's name he actually couldn't remember wrapped her arm around him.

"You haven't said you will invite a supermodel," whispered Yangyang in a faint way.

Thank you for your amazing support. The next chapters will be a real roller coaster ride and are probably my favorite so I'm really excited to share them with you soon. So what do you think about Jeno convincing Xiaojun to go to homecoming and Yangyang's reaction? What will happen during homecoming?

And Xiaojun's homecoming look ;)

Much <3