31. Renjun's plan

"Jaemin," Renjun leaned above his sleeping husband blowing air into his hair he saw the corners of Jaemin's lips moving up.

Jaemin has just returned from a three day fashion event in Thailand, the jet lag must have still been significant as five hours later he was still sleeping peacefully.

"Babe," Renjun giggled tickling Jaemin's side.

"What do you want my love," Jaemin mumbled cuddling into his body.

Renjun has spent the evening helping MeiNei with homework, cooking for his son and daughter and playing with Baby Ti. The kitten was lying in its basket now as cutely asleep as Jaemin.

"I rented a house in the mountains for the weekend. We will take the kids," Renjun caressed over Jaemin's palm.

"Sounds great but I barely believe they'll agree to go with us old men," Jaemin opened one eye sending him a naughty smile.

"I have a plan to take Yangyang with us," Renjun blushed.

"So you want them together?" Jaemin raised his brow.

"I can't listen to this genius 20 albums of sad songs he has written anymore," Renjun shook his head.

"At least he's creative," Jaemin laughed.

Why were they so cool about their son being in love, maybe because they have been waiting for the day as it has been obvious from the beginning.

"I want him to stop being stupid and date Yangyang," muttered Renjun.

"Should I remind you how many times you have been stupid and complicated in your teenage years?" he felt Jaemin's kiss on the side of his neck.

"Please don't," Renjun blushed.

"I know your crazy plans can be really efficient though," Jaemin brushed his nose against Renjun's cheek.

"So far I managed to help our daughter to concentrate more on school than wilding, now it's time to help our son to be happy with his boyfriend."

"Best friend so far," Jaemin winked.

"Jeno has said that that song Xiaojun has sang during homecoming could become Yangjun's breakthrough worldwide, but Xiaojun refused to record it."

"You want him to succeed and be happy but remember it's Xiaojun the master of complicating his own life, also the one who knows better than anyone how to take care of himself," Jaemin sighed. "I actually admire him, he's so strong compared to us. First I was always wondering why you have chosen him, a child that doesn't need us or any parents at all, but now I know."

"Why is it?" Renjun leaned on his elbow watching Jaemin's beautiful face he'd love to kiss inch by inch.

"Because it's fate, how Jae always says. Xiaojun needed us to be here, and he needed to be here to meet the love of his life. We're only here to bring him to Yangyang, so let's fulfill your plan," Jaemin's eyes laid on him slipping down to his lips as always.

Renjun blushed hard before leaning in to kiss his husband. Maybe Jaemin was right, but back on that bridge he has seen Taeyong's features in the boy who was selling prophecies, he had also noticed one thing, how tough the boy had seemed he was the most lonely person Renjun has ever met, as lonely as he had been before Jae had entered his life.

"We will meet in the underground garage in five minutes," Jaemin opened the house door widely pulling the suitcases on the corridor.

"Paps," Xiaojun was frustrated, the last, really last thing on his wishlist was a family trip.