11. Sura

"Would you like to go for a family trip with us?" asked Jaemin looking at Xiaojun.

"What?"

"They wanted to go and play honeymoon couple in Hawaii, but it's so mean going without us!" shouted MeiNei.

"I said we can go all together as a family," Jaemin sat down he was tired.

"When is it?" asked Xiaojun.

"Next week," Renjun looked his way with hope.

"I have school and a school trip to the mountains, we will sleep in a tent," muttered Xiaojun. "So yeah... I'd rather stay."

"Do you really prefer a tent over a five star hotel in Hawaii?" asked both MeiNei and Jaemin buffed.

"Yes," Xiaojun looked towards Renjun who seemed amused.

"Why?" Jaemin seemed so shocked.

"Yangyang is going," Xiaojun felt heat on his cheeks.

"Yangyang?" Jaemin glanced from him to Renjun.

"If he can come with us to Hawaii..."

"Yanyang is not family it's a family trip," said Jaemin when Xiaojun lowered his head.

"Sure... so I'll go for the school trip. Goodnight," he turned around running to his room locking himself in it.

He even had no time to worry about tomorrow's performance, he knew they will do great they were more than ready. Yes a trip without Yangyang wouldn't really work. Just his fathers and MeiNei, no one to talk to, what was a five star resort in Hawaii good for when he would have to spend his days without his favorite person. Actually he hated camping yet the thought of that narrow space where Yangyang will have no other choice but to cuddle to his side was bringing excitement, goosebumps on his skin.

'I'm home,' he texted Yangyang falling on the mattress staring at their photos wishing nothing more than for Mr. Cho to come back to work so he could spend the night on the edge of Yangyang's bunk bed feeling his warmth, his calm breath against his skin, his cutest morning hair in his fingertips.

'Good you didn't get lost on the way. Night tomorrow's the big day we will rock. Yangjun fighting!' a text lit up his phone.

He could just start to cry, how delusional could Yangyang actually be to never even notice in four and a half year of friendship that Xiaojun needed only him.

"Give huge applause to Yangjun," the MC ran on stage when both Xiaojun and Yangyang were bowing to the crowd.

Wow, it has been like a dream, like a very quick dream, Xiaoju believed he has just come on stage yet the song was over, the audience exploding shouting their names, some girls were crying waving posters.

"I have a feeling we will see you here often," the MC grinned to them.

Yangyang nodded when both were asked to leave backstage by their manager a young energetic lady Jeno has hired.

"Congrats boys, you were surprisingly professional for your first stage," she sent them a smile.

"Thank you," Yangyang was still trembling from nervousness when he was using a towel to dry his face.

Xiaojun was walking behind him, both had a few more interviews planned for today, were supposed to change and record a backstage report.

"Great work guys," Jeno hurried their way, it really meant something that he has taken his time to come here and support them.

Xiaojun looked at him, when something really warm opened inside him.

For a moment he imagined Jeno was the father he had always wished to have.

"Thank you Mr. Lee," Yangyang shook Jeno's hand.

"Get changed and don't stress it will only get better," Jeno tapped Xiaojun's shoulder their eyes meeting briefly.

Xiaojun nodded walking down the corridor towards the changing room when Yangyang stopped abruptly his face becoming purple. Xiaojun followed his gaze to notice a girl in a really short skirt, with a small face and long dark hair standing at the end of the corridor talking to some stuff members.

"Come quick," Yangyang grabbed Xiaojun's arm pulling him towards the changing room when the girl turned their way sending Yangyang a smile, a moment later she approached them when Yangyang's grip on his wrist became painful.

"What are you doing?" hissed Xiaojun.

"Hi, I saw your performance it was amazing," the girl stopped way to close to Yangyang when Xiaojun wished to step between them.

He knew her, she was the most popular female student in their school only because of the fact that she was a trainee in DL Records and that her cousin was no other but actress Daisy Kim.

"I'm doing a party in my house tonight you are both invited," her clever gaze slid down Yangyang's posture when Xiaojun wished to poison her.

"Wow for real?" asked Yangyang, he could really break Xiaojun's wrist with the strength he was putting on it.

"Give me your number I'll send you the address," she raised her brow when Xiaojun could only watch how Yangyang was spitting out his number in a speed tempo.

"See you tonight," she winked walking past them when Yangyang followed her with a hopeless expression.

"Auch! You'll damage my wrist!" yelled Xiaojun so Yangyang let go of him.

"Have you seen," Yangyang pulled him into the changing room squealing like a girl.

"It's Sura Kim," said Xiaojun bitterly.

"Yes Sura Kim invited us to her house party!" Yangyang jumped up.

"Guess why, because we're suddenly famous, before she has never given a shit," Xiaojun walked towards the mirror watching his own expression with hate.

Ok, he wasn't Sura Kim for sure, just an ordinary boy with a troubled face and really sad eyes, yet still...

"First kiss before homecoming," Yangyang wrapped his arms around his neck making him so uncomfortable.

"I'll get Sura Kim and help you date one of her hot friends," Yangyang winked when Xiaojun was staring at their mirror reflection in horror unable to believe how two people could be so close yet so far away.

Thank you so much for your amazing support. What do you think about Renmin's idea to take the kids on the trip and Xiaojun refusing? What do you think about Yangyang accepting Supra's invitation? Will the boys go to the party?

Much <3