34. Not your girlfriend

There was a heartbeat in the darkness as rushed as his own banging against his chest when some shapes were returning. Xiaojun moved what caused the person he was lying flat on to moan again.

There was no strength in Xiaojun's body left, just fulfilling, a serenity of warmth still spreading along each of his cells. Will he need Yangyang like daylight now, he wondered moving his head up enough to find the boy's lips and glue to them. They stayed like that for longer just lips on lips and small gentle touches. Xiaojun smiled into the kiss. He could continue for ages.

"Just let me breath," begged Yangyang when their lips unglued for a brief moment.

"You brought it upon yourself," Xiaojun raised his brow.

"I'm quitting this friendship," Yangyang sighed when Xiaojun was observing his face caressing over his neck and jaw.

"What are you staring at," Yangyang's cheeks blushed harder.

"Just..." you thought Xiaojun but never pressed it out. "I love you," whispered Xiaojun when Yangyang looked away.

"Just stop, ok stop and get off me, my butt's on fire I need some painkillers," groaned Yangyang when Xiaojun sat up seeing how Yangyang crawled off the mattress.

"I'll bring them fo..."

"I'm not your girlfriend, I'm still Yang, bro," Yangyang stood up wincing more. He grabbed a towel and a bathrobe disappearing behind the door, Xiaojun heard him cursing with every step.

He laid down feeling the sweat drying off like an extra layer on his skin. The duvet and sheets were moist, carrying Yangyang's scent, that was messing up his heartbeat. Why was it so easy for him, it never carried any regrets just fascination and spellbinding pleasure. Maybe with someone else it would have been strange but it was Yangyang, his Yangyang who has seen him in worse states than tonight. The silence became long when Xiaojun was lying still trying to hold on to as many details as possible. He should really speak to Paps, there for sure were ways to make Yangyang so weak he would actually proclaim a whole love serenade for him when he finishes, not curse him for the pain in his butt. Xiaojun chuckled, but the door cracked so all his senses raised in alarm.

"Won't you take a shower," asked Yangyang sitting down on the mattress. He has brought a set of extra bedding and some water. His hair was dripping, a dark bathrobe was covering his body almost completely.

"Won't you come and cuddle," asked Xiaojun.

"Not until you take a shower, sorry to put it out but you stink."

Xiaojun sighed.

"Sometimes I wish to bite you," he muttered sitting up.

"So bite me," the flirty glitter in a Yangyang's eyes were turning him on too much.

Instead of answering he just caught Yangyang's lower lip in his teeth pressing on it gently until he heard a soft moan.

Yangyang's eyes were on fire following each of his moves when he grabbed a towel then walked out putting it around his hips just in case. The house was quiet fortunately so he sneaked to the bathroom then took a quick shower. He even brushed his teeth so Yangyang won't find anything to complain about then returned to the room to see Yangyang changing the bedding. Xiaojun hurried to help him. They finished looking at each other in silence both not sure what to do. Talking it out wouldn't change a thing. They both were trying to play it cool.

Xiaojun threw the towel away sitting on the mattress placing the duvet over his lower body, the chilly air was slowly reaching him when that insane heat had laid down.