30. Coward

It was over an hour later when Xiaojun knocked to Jeno's office receiving a short 'In!' so he pressed the knob slipping inside. There were Jaemin and Renjun sitting across the room form Yangyang, all three looking up at him. Jeno was standing next to the glass wall watching the city thinking hard.

"Hi," Xiaojun felt all courage leaving him at the sight of his parents. "Are you mad?"

To his surprise Renjun only giggled.

"They have suspected us, I mean Mr. Renjun did," Yangyang blushed.

"The problem isn't us but the media and Yangyang's parents," said Jaemin seriously.

"Give Xiaojun a breather it must have been a lot, he should spend the day cuddling with his boyfriend not worrying about it all," Renjun shook his head.

"We will need to give an official statement asap," Jeno was stressed.

"Like?" Xiaojun couldn't hide the sarcasm.

"I can market you as a couple or say it was all about teenage drinking at homecoming," Jeno looked at them. "It's up to you which version to follow but we need to decide now."

Yangyang's phone vibrated, his face became like a wall almost transparent when he jumped up storming out of the room. The door banged when Xiaojun felt an unpleasant tingling on his skin.

"So?" Jeno was still looking at him questioningly.

"I'm not denying a single thing I did. I love Yangyang and I'll never be with anyone else," Xiaojun crossed his arms.

"What about Yangyang?" asked Jeno.

"I'll speak to him," Xiaojun stormed out of the office to find Yangyang standing in the middle of the corridor crying.

"What happened?"

"My parents just called. They want me to quit the band and return to Germany immediately," Yangyang's chin was trembling, huge tears were rolling down his cheeks, tears Xiaojun would wish to caress off with his sleeve, but he didn't move an inch.

"What have you told them?"

Yangyang's eyes widened then he lowered his head.

"I want to be here with you ok."

"What have you told them?"

"Xiaojun, if I tell them they force me to go back immediately. I want to stay here, do music, perform, see you each day. We can be boyfriends but no one needs to know."

"What have you told them," Xiaojun found his voices dryer than intended.

"That I had drunk to much and made a bet with Sura, that I'll kiss a boy till the end of the night and I chose you because we're best friends and..."

Xiaojun wasn't listening anymore walking back to the office kicking the door open.

"What?" all 3 men looked at him.

"Jeno you can tell whatever you like I'm quitting my friendship with that coward."

"Xiaojun please. Do you want me to end up locked in my parents house for the next year and a half!" Yangyang stormed the office. "I only want to be with you ok! I will not stand two years without you."

"Save it," Xiaojun passed him walking out of the room, he was so mad and broken.

Of course Yangyang was running with the first problem, denying everything they had because he was afraid of his parents and people judging him. Xiaojun couldn't believe last night they had been as close as two humans can possibly be. Was it in someone else's life.