28. The one who doesn't bend to jellies

"We don't need to get to know each other I guess, we have been best friends for so long so yes... now I can have all of you, you can have all of me," Yangyang lifted his head watching him in an in love way, was it some sorcery or a mad dream, because it couldn't be real.

"Makes sense," Xiaojun blushed when Yangyang pressed his lips to his in the same wet way.

"But kissing you is still my favorite," he whispered with a naughty grin pulling back. "Still when my butt will stop to hurt like that I want you again. Who wouldn't want you again once he had you," Yangyang became deeply red so he cuddled back to Xaiojun in the koala like way.

"Guess," Xiaojun was watching the top bank playing with Yangyang's hair that was drying slowly becoming extra cute.

Over analyzing it wouldn't make it different, it has been the most amazing yet strange thing he has ever experienced.

"Can you sing that song you had written for me again," asked Yangyang.

"Ok," Xiaojun was chuckling to himself, who could get over Yangyang's cuteness, definitely not him.

"I'm in love with my best friend

His good his bad side and his smile..." he sang quietly feeling Yangyang's warm embrace, his soft hair, the hot breath becoming more and more even against his neck, when he was singing lullabies for his favorite person.

"They're really here."

"Look at them."

There were a lot of voices so Xiaojun opened his eyes to see Yangyang's three roommates standing above their bunk staring at them.

"What is it?" Yangyang yawned moving up from his chest his cute morning hair sticking in all directions.

"You guys are top news, I mean there's a whole video of you on all social media," muttered Jumin.

"What video," asked Yangyang in a tired way when Xiaojun felt his heart falling.

"I always thought you are more then friends the way you are acting but this kiss video was fierce," Seju winked to them.

"Are you kidding me!" shouted Yangyang getting up to find his phone yet he swore loudly almost falling on the floor massaging his backbone before limping to the desk.

Xiojun was staring  at the top bunk unable to believe it went so wrong in just one night, from being that amazing. Was it even real, he wondered but the foreign feeling on his skin couldn't be removed or replaced. He guessed he needed Yangyang's hands and lips to make him feel ok again.

"Have you guys," asked Hunjie watching Yangyang who was barely able to walk but managed to return to the bed and fall on it growing.

"Not your business," he hissed lighting up the phone scrolling quickly. "Oh no!" his face became ghostly pale when Xaiojun rolled on his side watching the screen where Yangyang was playing a clear video of their passionate kisses on the bridge in the pouring rain. It was sexy though and scary at the same time, it made him wish to hide from everyone and be with Yangyang all alone again.

"It's definitely Sura," whispered Yangyang throwing the phone on the duvet. "Also there's a message from Mr. Jeno, he's on his way here. The worst thing is, what if my parents will see this," some tears rolled down Yangynag's cheek breaking Xiaojun's heart.

"What will you tell them?" he asked but his friend answered with silence.

"How long do you think Jeno needs to come here?" Yangyang rolled towards him so now they were watching each other their nose tips almost touching.

"Half an hour, maybe?"

"Ok, so I'll go to take a shower now to be ready, you can borrow my clothes, just go to the bathroom... when I finish," his cheeks became purple.

"Sure," whispered Xiaojun although he wished to bite Yangyang for being stupid.

"Ok, that's a plan," Yangyang just closed the distance pecking his lips in an electrifying way, Xiaojun wished for his lips to stay way longer but they glued off too quickly leaving a wet taste.

Xiaojun was only lying there watching his Yangyang, or maybe not his, his friend who was so pretty even swearing and limping collecting clothes for the day. His lips still tasted like his best friend when he licked over them rolled on his back staring at the top bank unable to get up, not yet, as images from last night were coming like a storm giving him physical pain. Yangyang was so afraid of his parents' reaction but what will Jaemin and Renjun say? Could he assume he doesn't need to worry as they were gay? Or will they forbid him to spend the nights in the dormitory, as they will find out they had sex easily, everyone who will see Yangyang today... Xiaojun even chuckled.

Jeno was waiting in the hall downstairs, they saw him the moment they left the elevator. Yangyang was supporting himself on Xiaojun's arm limping even harder, so they saw Jeno's eyes widening at their sight.

"No, no, no... this is so bad. There is about a dozen of paparazzi behind the door, they can't see you in that state," Jeno became pale.

"Has it finally happened?" the creepy security fell into the corridor grinning happily. "But it means from now on I can't let you stay here no matter what," he winked to Xiaojun.

"Who is it?" asked Jeno stunned.

"The one who doesn't bend to jellies," muttered Yangyang miserably.

"What jellies?" Jeno opened his mouth then closed it again.

"Maybe I'll help, my name is Hendery by the way," the guard stretched his hand out towards Jeno who never meant to shake it.

Thank you so much for your support. Lately Wattpad is not functioning right so I had to repost the last chapter 3 times for most of you to see it. I had posted it for the first time on Friday 😓😓. I hope this chapter will be visible without any problems.

Anyway, what do you think about Xiaoyang's morning, Sura posting their kiss video online and Yangyang being afraid of his parents? How will their meeting with Jeno and Renmin go?

Much <3