9. Deal

"As I said I will not allow them to spoil my morning," Jaemin put the phone aside walking to Renjun who pulled him on his lap.

"I'm too heavy my babe," begged Jaemin.

"Perfect," Renjun cuddled to his shoulder kissing Jaemin's skin that still smelled like their shower gel.

It was great but a part of them was playing pretend as both were worried about MeiNei.

"I'll call her,"said Renjun reaching towards Jaemin's phone.

"Leave it, today just pretend we're young again,"Jaemin cuddled his face into Renjun's neck. "Why can't we just turn back time to just me and you when you were 18, it has been amazing back then," whispered Jaemin.

"It was amazing last night," Renjun searched for Jaemin's lips.

He could still repeat each and every pleasure, they actually could forget the breakfast and dive into their private world again.

"Let's look for a perfect vocation spot," Jaemin stopped kissing him reaching for his phone.

Renjun was happy Jae's plan was working so far, maybe they really needed a break from this nightmare just for themselves, a private paradise.

"We are such bad parents," whispered Renjun on Jaemin's lips.

"Boys, boys big news here," Jeno walked into the studio where Xiaojun and Yangyang had been recording for three hours now.

It became their second home, the place where they were spending each spare hour for the last months.

Xiaojun put the guitar aside while he saw Yangyang falling into the production room bouncing excitedly.

"So here are vip passes for you friends and family, the first official TV performance is tomorrow. Prerecording at 9 am then the show starts at 2 pm. Here's the set list, you're the fifth group," Jeno stretched some papers their way.

"What about outfits?" asked Yangyang.

"We will meet my stylist team this afternoon, they have prepared a lot," Jeno winked. "What we have been doing the past months was just preparing, this here is the real deal."

"I hope the stylist will understand our personal style," said Xiaojun when Jeno sent him and amused glance.

"We want the female audience to become crazy about you, they have enough next door nerds at school, they need a boy who can wake up all imaginations about the one and only prince."

"Means they'll make us hot?" asked Yangyang with hope.

"Yes no worries they're professionals," Jeno sat down looking through the papers he had brought.

"When I will be famous I'll make the hottest girl at school become my homecoming date," said Yangyang suddenly when Xiaojun opened his mouth then closed it again.

"I like the plan," Jeno raised his brow. "What about you?" he glanced at Xiaojun who just shrugged trying his best to ignore the pain Yangyang's words opened.

"One more thing, can any of you sing?" asked Jeno.

"No," Yangyang laughed.

"Double no," said Xiaojun darkly.

"Not even a bit?" Jeno was watching them questioningly.

"Why are we a duo of rappers? No singing talent here," Yangyang grinned.

"Ok I'll need to find someone to collaborate with you and sing the chorus for 'Long line gone'," Jeno made a few quick notes. "Ok so if everything's discussed we will set off for the outfits fitting... sorry I have to answer this," Jeno's phone vibrated, he smiled apologetically storming off the room closing the door carefully.

"If this here won't work us losers will go to homecoming alone, right?" Yangyang took place on the couch next to Xiaojun.

"Doesn't bother me much, I don't like people," muttered Xiaojun.

"First Kiss before homecoming, deal?" Yangyang grinned stretching his hand out.

"What?" Xiaojun was looking at his friend stunned not understanding a thing.

"Come on we will be celebrities soon, it's time to finally be cooler. I'm challenging us to get our first kiss before homecoming," Yangyang raised his brow.

Xiaojun began to tremble, was Yangyang serious about it.

"Sure," he just shrugged turning from his friend ignoring the scratchy feeling in his throat.

"Great, I bet I will be the first one to get it."

"Bet so too," muttered Xiaojun darkly.

"Ey, that's no fun at all, be more competitive!" Yangyang jumped up.

"There's no one I'd like to kiss," whispered Xiaojun.

"Maybe it will change soon, you never know," Yangyang winked.

"What about you," asked Xiaojun his throat drying.

"Maybe there is someone," Yangyang blushed.

The door opened and Jeno came back smiling their way when Xiaojun wished nothing more than to turn back time, preferably to the moment where he had never met Yangyang.

It was late afternoon, they have finished the main rehearsal then took the subway down fifty stations to the rich part of the city to meet Jaemin. Jaemin's agent had left them in on set of the photo shoot, a greenhouse like space of a hideous art gallery.

"Free snacks!" Yangyang stormed the room finding a table for stuff members, stuffing his cheeks full with sweets when Xiaojun became embarrassed for his best friend.

"Xiaojun," Jaemin looked his way questioningly, he was leaning against the wall between the jungle of tropical plants wearing a dark suit jacket to a way too unbuttoned shirt. "Give me two minutes," Jaemin sent the photographer a fake smile hurrying towards Xiaojun who lowered his head. "What happened, have you got detention?"

 "What happened, have you got detention?"

Thank you so much for your support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about the deal YangYang proposed? How will Xiaojun's conversation with Jaemin go?

Much <3