13. Beauty of heartbreak

"Jae and you?"

"It was years ago, I don't know if you have even been born back then. I met him in a club, he seemed like someone looking for an adventure, we started to kiss. I asked if he'd like to go somewhere and continue but he just left. Yeah, strange things can happen in life."

"Oh!" was all Xiaojun could utter.

"But from what I think he wasn't with Taeyong back then. Yes, what guy can say about himself I made out with Jung Jaehyun," the guard chuckled.

Xiaojun was watching him unable to grasp that crazy story.

"I need to stay in the dorm. I need a bed for a whole week my parents went to Hawaii."

"Go to your grandparents."

"No my annoying sister is there."

"The thing is if you were straight I could let you in, but because you are not and it's an all boys dorm," the guy raised his brow. "Besides the boy you want to share a meter wide bed with has a total crush on you."

Right now Xiaojun's jaw was on the pavement literally, that guy was definitely insane.

"He is straight, so straight that me being gay doesn't mean a thing. And he... he only sees me as a friend... I just saw him kissing a girl on a party," Xiaojun felt a new wave of pain and anger.

"Oh," the man looked at him in shock. "So he's still denying it, be brave and patient, don't give in, in a few months he will be all yours. Do you have someone you can call who could pick you up?"

"Um... yes," Xiaojun wished nothing more than to be far from that weird guy.

He took his phone out finding Jeno's number.

"Hi it's Xiaojun, I'm wondering if I could possibly sleep in the studio for a week?" he asked.

"Sorry Xiaojun, I'm recording with a band form Sweden, so go home and take a good rest, you were amazing today and you need a lot of strength for the promotions."

"Sure," was all Xiaojun could press out before ending the call, sitting back on the bench breaking out into tears again.

"That friend can't have me over," he sobbed.

"Ok, ok please stop crying. This one night I can let you in into the dorm, ok," the man seemed hopeless.

"But I hate Yangyang, I don't want to see him," whispered Xiaojun.

"Maybe there's a free bed in another room."

"No, ok I'll go there to Yangyang, I hate strangers," Xiaojun got up grabbing his backpack walking into the building before the strange guard would change his mind. He stormed the elevator then Yangyang's room to find all the other boys asleep but obviously his friend's bed was empty.

Fury hit Xiaojun so much he wished to kick and shout, to throw all Yangyang's belongings out of the window but he just took his towel and pajamas out of the backpack then sneaked to the bathroom to take a quick shower. He was crying under the running steam hoping no one had heard him sobbing.

There was the same bulky guy he had met last time checking himself out in the mirror shamelessly while standing there completely bare.

"Oh, hi didn't know someone' out there so late," he became purple.

"Did the same things when I was thirteen so I get it," said Xiaojun ironically before sprinting back to the room hoping the guy won't run behind, he needed to put something on first, right?

Xiaojun was out of breath when he fell on Yangyang's small bed watching the top bunk above him. It still burned on his skin, in his eyes, as each time he was closing them he saw Sura and Yangyang kissing. So this was how heartbreak tastes, shit he could write another song and another one. There was no way he could find any sleep new tears rolling down his face against his will when the door crackled. The goosebumps that appeared on his skin immediately were like an allergic reaction when he was listening to the intruder walking along the room collecting some things than leaving quickly. The silence was buzzing Xiaojun's breath short till the door opened then closed again.

"Give me some space," he heard Yangyang's voice so he slipped towards the wall feeling the mattress bending, the duvet being lifted, something warm brushing his back then cuddling to it. Yangyang's chin landed on his shoulder giving him an electricity shock he never wished.

"How was it?" asked Xiaojun barely able to breath.

"Kissing is over advertised. It's nothing special," muttered Yangyang cuddling to him more.

His heart was beating in one thousand sad songs.

"I hate you," he whispered.

"Because I won the deal," Yangyang's clear laughter filled the room. "You still have a chance it's four more moths till homecoming."

Xiaojun stayed silent, what should he tell that the only person he wanted his first kiss with has given it away to someone else today.

"Have you done it?" asked Xiaojun turning his head slightly.

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. Did you enjoy the chapter? What do you think about Hendery allowing Xiaojun to stay in the dorm and Yangyang's words? What will Yangyang say, will their friendship stand what has happened between Sura and Yangyang?

Also I have a question I'd like to ask you. If it's possible could you tell your friends that I write and ask your friends to tell others that I write, nothing more, they don't need to read or anything, just tell that I write. I know it might sound like a strange request but I'll be very thankful for doing it 💕

Much <3