29. Scandal

"How could you help us?"

"I'm finishing my shift for today in fifteen minutes, I'll bring Xaiojun to yours with my car while you'll take Yang and the paparazzi, so they won't find out the boys had spent the night together."

"This is actually a plan, but can we trust him?" asked Jeno.

"Yes, we can," Xiaojun looked Henery's way, the man was actually caring and kind just super lonely.

"I also had a call form Renjun this morning so I'm assuming the moment we reach the company him and Jaemin will be there so prepare," Jeno looked at Xiaojun seriously, the boy only nodded.

"Good luck," he whispered pulling Yangyang into his arms. "Just clench your teeth when you'll be walking to the car, don't give them the satisfaction," he whispered straight into his friend's ear.

"Thanks a lot who's fault is it," Yangyang became deeply red.

"See you later," Xiaojun let go of him stopping next to the guard watching how Yangyang was trying to walk normally, but failed miserably when he followed Jeno outside.

"Was it worth it?" asked Henery when the two were fighting their way through the crowd of photographers.

"What do you think," Xiaojun was even proud to see how Yangyang was so cutely mad and vulnerable today, all because of him.

"Take my car keys we'll meet at the back of the building in a few minutes," muttered the guard when Xiaojun felt a thrilling heat.

Why wasn't he even afraid, maybe he couldn't think about anything else then pressing Yangyang to that tail wall last night, kissing him in the rain or their morning peck that brought him all upside down. Maybe you shouldn't mix first kiss with first sex and first everything as it's suddenly too much to process, yet he believed it only felt ok because it has been with Yangyang, his very best friend.

"You're beautiful." Jaemin was whispering it right to his ear causing Renjun to blush terribly.

Right from the early morning his husband was flirting terribly.

"And what else?" Renjun raised his brow cuddling their noses against each other.

"Stunning... Breathtaking... Spellbinding." Jaemin was talking while placing soft kisses all over his face and jaw, his lips sucking in on Renjun's neck bringing back the memory of the first time he has done it in front of his school in that black sports car, to make a hickey and cause Renjun to have detention as he had wished Jae to find out about them dating. Today his neck kisses were as fierce definitely leaving a bunch of love marks.

"Dad!" MeiNei's voice made them jump from each other.

Jaemin was fixing his hair quickly while Renjun burst out in laughter watching his husband's desire drunk face.

"Dad I think you should see this." MeiNei had a confidant smile when she walked straight to Jaemin handing him her phone.

"What is that?" Jaemin tried to put on his strict tone, but failed.

He took the phone leaning over the screen his face becoming ghostly pale in seconds.

Has something happened to Xiaojun, thought Renjun. Wait wasn't it homecoming last night? But Xiaojun had said he won't attend homecoming, just work on music in Jeno's studio for the whole night.

Jaemin was sitting like frozen staring at MeiNei's phone.

"What happened?" Renjun caressed Jaemin's arm his heartbeat rushed.