7. Private bubble

"Ok it might be better for a few days, but when we come back our problems will catch us again."

"It won't be the same as you'll find a new perspective, you may also have time to speak about some things calmly without arguments," Taeyong had a lot of hopeful glitters in his eyes.

"It's wofth tfying," whispered Jae.

"Ok," Renjun grabbed the invitation hiding it in his pocket.

He thanked his fathers, hugged both goodnight then left the castle taking the quickest road to the city.

He was thinking hard, a pretty place in a tropical paradise might make them forgive each other temporarily, but what if they come back to see MeiNei sneaking out or Xiaojun being completely unapproachable as always.

Were their kids a problem or was it them. Has Jaemin stopped to love him, he wondered when he entered the apartment tiptoeing through it opening the bedroom door to find his husband sleeping in their king size bed. Maybe it was time to take the couch again thought Renjun walking to the wardrobe taking his pajamas out. He left the bedroom quietly, changed in the bathroom then laid down in the living room under the fluffy blanket he has adapted as his bed lately, sleep taking over quickly as his body was loosing strength a lot.

There was some warmth brushing over his hair causing him to raise up to meet Jaemin's pretty eyes.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up," Jaemin blushed.

"It's ok," Renjun heartbeat was racing when he took Jaemin's palm in his hands.

Jaemin's lips fell on his like a storm, kisses got him deeply as he had missed them like crazy. It took a long time till both parted taking in loud breaths.

"Sorry," Jaemin lowered his head.

"No it's... beautiful,"  Renjun wrapped his arms around Jaemin's neck pulling him closer till Jaemin had no other option than to lie down on him. He was a bit heavy yet finally so close, as close as Renjun had needed him.

"I miss you," whispered Renjun connecting their lips.

"Miss you insanely," Jaemin was kissing over his jaw and neck then back to his lips.

They haven't been intimate for over a month now, last time before Jaemin had left to Germany for the casting show.

Renjun wasn't even sure if his tired and weakened body could endure that amount of fire.

He guessed Jaemin knew, the way he was just gently kissing his face massaging his sides and belly.

It was a world of just tiny pleasant thighs, warm fingertips on his skin, soft wet lips leaving a layer of extra sweetness. He licked Jaemin's skin, how many times has he been addicted to that taste.

He remembered like yesterday their first real argument, a cloudy foggy day when Jaemin came to the castle to say he has got a commercial for a top brand but he will have to kiss a female model. Renjun was so hurt and furious, Jaemin has been his first kiss, he couldn't understand his boyfriend will be able to kiss someone else even for money, not when they were together. A day before Jaemin was leaving for the shooting he came to Renjun's school to beg him to forgive. It was the day when Chenle has found out who Renjun is dating. 'You have a real sugar daddy, cool,' were Chenle's words, Renjun hated.

Maybe he could understand MeiNei a bit, maybe despite her young age she needed someone physically, she needed kisses and closeness, because back then he was going crazy with his own body until meeting Jaemin. So actually he shouldn't be that worried or weird, just kind like Jae has been to him after finding out. He hasn't had sex with Jaemin though, not until he was eighteen. Back at the beginning of their relationship, as a fifteen year old boy it was enough for him to just kiss Jaemin, to just hug and hold his hand, to just see him. Chenle had persuaded him to go with Jaemin to Dubai and watch the shooting of that commercial, Jae had agreed hesitantly only allowing him to go assisted by Sicheng and only after he had promised he will share the room with his brother. It was a painful time although Jaemin was way too beautiful while shooting. As he had said the kiss scene was just a peck on the lips, him and the model had recorded it a lot of times though. Renjun was sitting on the carpet trying his best to survive that sight when Jaemin came to him during a shooting break carrying his coffee sitting down next to him. 'I love you,' was all he said before leaning in kissing his cheek, the side of his neck waking up one million butterflies. The model he was shooting with who wanted to approach him stopped, her face upset. She wasn't looking at Jaemin the same way again but he never cared cuddling to Renjun the whole break. On their way back to the hotel Jaemin just laid on his lap asking him to sing and Renjun did, a sad song about missing your lover on a rainy day.

They ended up being caught by Sicheng when they were kissing without a breath against Jaemin's room door. 'Give me a few more minutes,' begged Renjun looking at his brother who only chuckled disappearing in their room. 'Goodnight,' whispered Jaemin taking his room card out, but Renjun only groaned feeling some pain hitting his stomach when Jaemin shook his head. Both knew if Renjun will go back to Sicheng his pain will come soon so he will need to wake up his only remedy, to have Jaemin's palm on his tummy.

 Both knew if Renjun will go back to Sicheng his pain will come soon so he will need to wake up his only remedy, to have Jaemin's palm on his tummy

Thank you so much for being here for me and my characters. What do you think about the Renmin chapter and some memories? Will Renmin be able to make up?

Much <3