48. Like singing

"Should we go back to the party?" asked Xiaojun.

"I don't think they're really missing us," Yangyang's eyes were glittering when he leaned it to kiss Xiaojun's lips and neck gently.

"Do you want to...I mean here and now?" stuttered Xiaojun becoming all embarrassed.

"Why not?" Yangyang raised his brow.

"There are over 800 people out there, anyone could burst in here anytime including my fathers."

"It's it even more exciting?" Yangyang was kissing over his neck deeply. "I guess I need to get something for saving your cute ass today."

Xiaojun laughed, has he really managed to turn his boyfriend into a similarly wild species.
Yangyang untied his bow tie, unbuttoned his shirt when Xiaojun was suddenly hot and cold, glancing at the wooden door imagining his fathers bursting in here, or Mr. Jeno, or MeiNei with a camera to put it all online the next day. The last thing they needed was a freaking sex tape, really.

"Xiaojun, I'm right here," Yangyang took his chin making him look into those beautiful eyes of his.

Xiaojun nodded.

"Let's not undressed fully, just in case," he whispered.

Yangyang's pure laugh filled the garage.

"Sacred cat are you?" He asked taking his own jacket and shirt off, untying his belt.

"Sometimes I am," Xiaojun's face was burning when he was watching Yangyang undressing so casually. Ok, if anyone will burst in here they should take the embarrassment together he thought beginning to undress slowly casting a glance around to look for the most comfortable place to do it. Really Yangyang and his ideas, why did he need to love such a complicated human being.

"I think those straw sacks have to make," said Xiaojun getting up placing them next to each other, hoping they won't scratch their butts against that rough concrete of the floor if that goes wrong.

"When will you start being romantic like in the movies when it comes to sex?" asked Xiaojun pulling Yangyang over himself.

"Never," Yangyang grinned confidently kissing him deeply.

It was extremely tricky to find a comfortable position on those straw sacks and Xiaojun felt like some acrobat bouncing on a thin line when he was preparing them trying to forget the fact that the door has been unlocked, that he has sucked big time during the performance today, that anyone could catch them anytime and just focus on Yangyang.

Yes it strangely helped to fully focus on Yangyang only, to fly into another reality in his boyfriend's perfection, in his scent, touch and taste, in the heavy moans Yangyang was trying to hold back, in the steady rhythm Xiaojun was slowly learning. He guessed each time with his boyfriend was better as they were learning they're ways, their body language, their little secret places doubling the experience. Here, in the dust static of the garage it was suddenly magical, like out of this world, like in the movies in a way.

"Ah..." Yangyang's moan echoed off all walls when he closed his eyes falling back, bending like a bow on that used straw sack and Xiaojun freaking came just by that sound collapsing onto his boyfriend's messed up body.

"Love... you..." whispered Yangyang so quietly he could easily overhear, but damn that meant progress.

Even if he had sucked on stage he had achieved something today. Xiaojun collected himself enough to move out of Yangyang and sit up.

Both were catching in heavy breaths. Wasn't this how their first time should have been like, but Xiaojun couldn't complain a second, he knew this amazing making love session tonight was the effect of a lot of messy and imperfect tries, like singing, the last thought popped up so randomly.

Like singing.

Did it mean that one day he will be able to go out on stage without fear and just sing?

"Xiaojun, are you ok?" Yangyang caressed over his cheek and hair.

"Yes, thank you," whispered Xiaojun.

"It wasn't so bad, right?" Yangyang blushed terribly and Xiaojun knew he was back to his savage confident self who will do everything to cover the fact he has been so down to stars, vulnerable and fulfilled here.

"Right," Xiaojun pulled him in for a kiss before stumbling up to collect his clothes. "Let's get back before someone comes to the idea to look for us." He was dressing up quickly when Yangyang followed limping a bit as always.

They dressed up in silence walking out cuddling tightly sharing kisses. Xiaojun knew they needed to sneak into the villa somehow to take a proper shower and maybe borrow some of Chenle's clothes for change, or would it be too awkward.

"We need to stay as far from others as possible," giggled Yangyang trying to comb through Xiaojun's messy hair with his fingers. "Looks even worse," he laughed.

Xiaojun only shook his head.

They found a Hollywood swing with comfortable pillows hidden in between some bushes in the garden so they slipped on it cuddling to each other. It was so narrow, a bit like Yangyang's dormitory bunk bed so lying so closely tangled brought back so many memories.

"I have an idea," whispered Xiaojun playing with Yangyang's cute drying hair.

"What idea?" Yangyang raised his brow.

"Nothing naughty," Xiaojun laughed when Yangyang's cheeks turned extra red.

"So what idea is it?" Yangyang was leaning above his face watching his lips licking his own, definitely thinking about kissing.

"Could you play piano for me to a ballad and I will sing?" asked Xiaojun looking at his boyfriend.

Yangyang was thinking for a moment frowning a bit.

"Ok, but you will sing, you have no choice," he grinned.

"I guess... I hope."

"No, you will sing or I'll break up with you."

"What! What threat is that!" shouted Xiaojun tickling Yangyang's sides.

They were bickering for a moment before calming down.

"But seriously now, if I take the effort to play the accompaniment for you you need to sing."

"Ok," Xiaojun sighed.

"Promise." Yangyang was looking at him stubbornly again.

"Ok, I promise," Xiaojun shook his head.

"We will be such a successful duo now," Yangyang giggled leaning in to kiss over his face.

It took time till he calmed down enough to place his face in the crack of Xiaojun's neck nibbling on his skin from time to time when Xiaojun was watching the huge tree above them and the starry sky hoping he can keep his promise.

Thank you so much for your support. Did you like Xiaoyang's hot time? What do you think about Xiaojun's idea? Will it help him to overcome the fear of singing?
I also have to tell you that there are only 3 chapters of this book left, I hope you will enjoy them though.

Much <3