33. Embers from the sky

"I don't need to brag about it to the whole world. I just can't afford my parents finding out that I'm gay. My parents are just ordinary parents not freaking Renjun and Jaemin," Yangyang was suddenly serious.

Xiaojun's heartbeat a mess especially as they were lying so close and Yangyang was watching him intensively.

"I would take the punishment but stand to what is important for me, that's my life philosophy," muttered Xiaojun turning around hoping he sounded anyhow convincing.

Yet Yangyang stayed wrapping his arms tighter around Xiaojun, pressing his hot lips to the backside of his neck leaving a few wet kisses that almost sent Xiaojun over the edge.

"Xiaojun."

"What?"

"You know you're annoying and the most complicated person I've ever met."

"That's great, you've figured it out so leave now," muttered Xiaojun.

"The thing is I have dealt with your stubborn annoying personality for four years when no one did. I have been here no matter what. Whenever you needed me I was here for you, so stop pretending you don't need me. What, would it hurt your pride, that almighty Xiaojun is just a human who is in love and needs to be loved."

Yangyang's words were like knives cutting through all his layers when he was lying still pretending.

"Tell me, have I said anything that's not true?" asked Yangyang.

Xiaojun was silent shivering from all the mixed emotions, hate, love, missing longing, heartbreak.

The night was slowly falling the cold becoming so significant Yangyang's body heat stopped being enough.

"Come we will catch a cold here," Yangyang got up, only when he did Xiaojun realized how freezing it really was.

Xiaojun stayed there trembling from the cold.

"Stop being stupid and come," said Yangyang, he was also shivering like crazy.

Xiaojun sighed, he knew staying her was pointless so he got up walking into the house. There was only one lamp on in the empty living room they passed before closing the door to their room. It was small and rathe rough, with just two mattresses and bedding on the floor. Xiaojun sat down still shivering unable to warm up again when Yangyang knelt on the mattress right next to him. There were just two lit up candles in the dim darkness of the room, they were making Yangyang's face so dangerously handsome.

Yangyang just licked his lips when Xiaojun's eyelids fell by themselves his hand tangled in that sexy messy hair when he pulled Yangyang closer their lips meeting on the way falling into each other deeply. They were kissing as hungrily and passionately as on that bridge, yet there was some hidden fire raising under his skin like a dragon. Definitely there because he has an idea what treasures await him when Yangyang simply parted their lips to pull his hoodie and t-shirt up. What are we doing? What are you doing? Xiaojun was shouting in his mind but that was just a faint voice, that was fading completely in the reality of Yangyang's kisses. They were slow yet passionate down his jaw and neck. Xiaojun moaned hoping his parents nor sister will hear. No one else than Yangyang could find out how weak he was, how damn weak in front of pleasure and his best friend's skin. Some melodies were waking up in his head then fading out again they were just a tiny distraction as his whole attention moved to his senses, especially touch and taste when he was undressing Yangyang slowly allowing his best friend to unzip his jeans to pull them down with his boxer shorts. They were panting heavily their lips searching for each piece of skin they could reach.

Xiaojun has missed his best friend so much, of course Renjun's mean plan to bring them back together had to work, his father knew exactly there was nothing that could hold someone back when there was love and longing in play. Freaking human biology, Xiaojun could curse at himself as much as he liked, but it couldn't change the fact that they were suddenly bare touching hungrily falling on the mattress like in a trance. Xiaojun's lips were everywhere they could reach when he was taking the lead like in that shower, when he pulled Yangyang's hips up trying to find an angle to get in.

"Freaking wait a sec, I have that lube and protection in my bag, your Paps has given it to me," Yangyang's voice was trembling he was barely able to speak between heavy breaths but Xiaojun only shushed him with a long kiss.

"Damn listen to me!" Yangyang cursed managing to free his lips off his avalanche. "I'm not fancy to end up like last time," he looked him in the eyes seriously.

"Fine," hissed Xiaojun getting up it was hard to walk the ready he was, freaking Yangyang the biggest coward in the universe, why did he need to love him.

Yangyang's bag was opened so Xiaojun started to throw everything out until he found what he's been looking for. Moments later he reached the mattress pressing the lube into Yangyang's trembling hand, opening a small package, fighting with putting on the safety as he had completely no experience in it.

"Ready," muttered Yangyang throwing the lube on the floor. They looked each other in the eyes. Will it ever be like in the movies, romantic to the core and extra fierce not just needy and awkward. Or was 'in the movies' nonexistent.

"What?" asked Yangyang observing him his sweaty fingertips brushing over Xiaojun's cheeks.

"Nothing," Xiaojun bit his lip.

His body was painful begging for release so he just leaned in catching Yangyang's wet lips in his own. A pair of hands tangled around his neck pulling him closer when they fell on the mattress kissing as deeply as before, almost unable to take a proper breath. It was so difficult to find a way to move into Yangyang's body, he heard his friend's wince when he tried to be calm, act gentler. Maybe he should really ask Jaemin for advice, even though that thought was way too scary. It calmed him down a bit though, enough to look for so steady rhythm that was mixing with the taste of Yangyang's sweaty skin. His friend was moaning, cursing, moaning again, Xiaojun loved the sexy mess he was becoming.

"Faster damnit!" Yangyang's fingernails must have scratched his back to the blood layer but he was numb for anything else than pleasure when he put extra effort into the movement, the tiny room becoming blurry, Yangyang's loud moans filling the night with electricity. The rhythm became stars, the movement music, his body fire and love reality.

 The rhythm became stars, the movement music, his body fire and love reality

Thank you for your feedback and love. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Xiaoyang falling for each other again and their hot moment? How will their night continue?
Also happy birthday to that beautiful boy😍💕🥰

 Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Xiaoyang falling for each other again and their hot moment? How will their night continue?Also happy birthday to that beautiful boy😍💕🥰

Much <3