43. Drown in the lake or in your friend

"You could have asked." Xiaojun was staring at his socks trembling from fury, longing, fear.

"You could have asked too. See it isn't so easy." Yangyang scooped closer crouching down in front of him. "I'm sorry for how I've acted today. It was stupid. I wish I was braver, but I'm really working on it."

"You're such an annoying coward. Why do I have to love such a coward like you." Whispered Xiaojun before he could bite his tongue.

Yangyang's eyes filled with glitters.

"What can I do to make up for what I did?"

"Nothing." Xiaojun fixed his gaze on the dark lake as watching Yangyang's handsome face was dangerous.

"I think your fathers had cleared out something with my parents as dad suddenly decided to bring me here to meet you. I was afraid to face you, though."

Xiaojun just shrugged when Yangyang sighed scooping even a bit closer. His knee brushed over Xiaojun's foot.

"What?" Xiaojun looked up to discover Yangyang's face so close.

"I've said sorry and I'm asking you what else can I do to make it right between us."

"Drown in the lake preferably." Muttered Xiaojun. "But in a theatrical way." He suddenly burst out with laughter.

Why was his mind so crazy.

Yangyang was watching him intensively, his gaze lingering on his lips.

"It's strange." He muttered.

"What's strange?

"That you are my best friend, like my real brother but now I want you to be my boyfriend."

Xiaojun felt his stomach making a summersault.

"I'm not dating a coward. An annoying coward to be specific."

"Can you be my boyfriend? Officially. I will tell my parents, our fans, everyone at school. No matter how their reactions will be, no matter if I will be grounded forever. I don't want to be ashamed of how I feel ever again and I want to make you proud and happy. Please be my boyfriend."

Xiaojun's heart was racing so badly. What if Yangyang forgets all of this in the morning or the moment he faces his parents, but there was also that warm tingling on his skin that boyfriend perspective was causing. Could it mean Yangyang will be with him exclusively, will fall asleep next to him again, will kiss, will become one moaning cursing mess, to curse even more while limping the next day.

Xiaojun even chuckled to his thoughts.

"What?" Yangyang's cheeks became extra red.

"I've just... no... I leave it to myself." Xiaojun was laughing innerly.

"Stop your naughty head."

"I can't next to you,"

Their eyes met when Yangyang leaned in falling over his lips in a deep sweet kiss.

It felt like breathing again after so many months in a shrunken lightless place. No matter how much Yangyang was annoying him sometimes, his kisses were the best, just pure passion and love and that extra something.

Their lips were melting so perfectly, Xiaojun just pulled Yangyang closer kissing over his jaw and neck definitely leaving a few hickeys.

"Ahhh!" Yangyang's moan rang the night when Xiaojun was getting drunk with his skin again.
What was that stupid desire doing to him, he should hate that traitor. His boyfriend. Awwww, that sounded fine.