27. More than friends

"Keep the change," it was about an hour later when they left a cab in front of Yangyang's dormitory sneaking through the hall towards the elevator.

"What happened to you two?" the strange guard raised his voice.

"Just argued," muttered Yangyang pushing Xiaojun into the elevator both breaking out in giggles the moment it closed.

"He's so creepy," Yangyang leaned against the elevator wall when Xiaojun was observing his shoes rather than his friend.

It was easier to kiss than actually face all the new emotions that had woken up inside him. Fortunately the elevator stopped so they stormed the room finding it totally empty as all the boys were at homecoming.

"Take some of my pjs," Yangyang threw a towel his way.

"Sure," Xiaojun was trembling when he took some of Yangyang's clothes then left the room behind his friend.

The long bathroom with about twenty shower cabins divided by walls and a piece of clothing each, was so scary.

"I'll take this one," whispered Yangyang when the bathroom door banged both hiding in the first shower behind the long curtain.

"Who's here," they heard a low voice.

"It's Yang, any problems there," Yangyang raised his voice.

"Tell your girlfriend robber of a friend that he's dead the moment I meet him," said the voice when Xiaojun took a loud breath clinging to a wall.

"Will tell!" shouted Yangyang when the door banged shut again.

Xiaojun was standing there his heart pounding so loudly it was almost leaving his chest. That small space of the shower cabin, the closeness, the wet clothes on them, the thoughts running through his head.

"I'll be..." he whispered looking up at Yangyang but instead of going he freaking pulled Yangyang to his body kissing him hungrily while unbuttoning his bow tie.

Yangyang just allowed, simply allowed kissing back, messing his mind up even more, their hands finding ways to get rid of the clothing between deep slow kisses, his lips leaving red marks on Yangyang's neck and shoulders. He has never done it yet he could instinctively find a way in this tiny steamy place, when he opened the shower the warm water splashing into drops all along their bodies making them extra smooth. Yangyang's hands so good, Yangyang's lips even better. Time was relevant, space motionless, there was just the music of the water and their quickening breaths when he pushed Yangyang against a wall, his heart almost breaking from pumping blood, it became dark in front of his eyes for a moment, the cabin returned dizzy a little blurry when he felt the space between Yangyang's butts in an unexpected way.

"Ah!" Ynagyang's wince filled the bathroom and Xiaojun was hoping no one will catch them when he moved his hips in a rather clumsy way slowly feeling more, even too much pleasure. It was raising in a way, the wall he was trying to hold on to became slippery, Yangyang's palm was pressing to his hand to help him keep steady, the boy's cries and moans spreading out louder and longer. If it hadn't been homecoming he would have definitely woken up the whole dorm.

"Please keeps quie..." begged Xiaojun but reality faded, a star erupted above that small grotesque shower, broken lava strings were falling down his veins and skin. He was a lava flower glowing in the night sky twenty feet above the city till the world came back again, gravity two times heavier.

"Shit that hurts," cursed Yangyang when Xiaojun pulled out taking a support of a wall, his body still trembling.

So that how it was, freaking first sex with your best friend.

Yangyang's eyes definitely carried tears when he turned his way.

"I'm sorry," whispered Xiaojun pulling his hand out using his thumb to caress Yangyang's cheek, he received that golden smile that had made him weak to his toes four years ago, it still did the same things to him.

"I don't know what to do now," whispered Yangyang becoming red.

"Me neither."

Both laughed, the awkwardness became slightly brighter when Yangyang took the shower gel rubbing it into his own skin wincing by every move of his lower body.

Xiaojun was standing there watching him, simply watching as each piece of Yangyang was precious.

"Here, I want you to smell nicely," Yangyang handed the shower gel to him then grabbed his towel walking behind the curtain leaving him alone with just the memory and the taste of what they just did still significant on his skin. Xiaojun chuckled, despite it all it had been amazing. He washed himself quickly then changed into Yangyang's pajamas. The boy in the mirror still looked the same he only had deep blushes on his cheeks, a few hickeys and scratches on his neck and a different glitter in his gaze. Strangely he seemed happy. Xiaojun washed his teeth, removed the lenses, he had no glasses here so he was rather guessing the blurry way to Yangyang's room that was cast in darkness yet he found the lower bunk sitting on it when a hand took his palm.

It almost felt the same when he lifted the duvet lying down feeling how Yangyang immediately cuddled to him like a little koala.

"I think I'll be crawling to the schedule tomorrow, I almost crawled here, walking is not an option," whispered Yangyang cuddling his face to Xiaojun's neck leaving a wet kiss on his skin.

"Sorry, I don't even get why we... I mean it has been my first kiss today."

Thank you so much for your support

Thank you so much for your support. What do you think about the chapter and Xiaoyang doing it? Will they be able to talk it out? How will their relationship look like now?

Much <3