46. Adults need to grow up

"I have called my mum, but she didn't want to speak to me, just told me she's busy." Yangyang's voice was coming from the nice living room upstairs that was connected to Taeyong's private studio when Xiaojun sneaked closers to look through the crack in the door.

It has been a week of them living in the castle and he has had the best time in his entire life although he had to admit he was missing his parents a lot so he was video calling them each day. Right now he was freshly showered, in his pajamas planning to ask Yangyang to revise for a test together but his boyfriend was nowhere to find until here, where he was sitting in a comfortable armchair talking to his grandparents.

"Just give them time." Said Taeyong. "They need to grow up. Sometimes adults also need to grow up and growing up always takes time." He sighed.

"He knows something about that." Jae giggled leaning towards Taeyong to kiss his cheek.

"Unfortunately." Taeyong's cheeks became extra red.

Adult needs to grow up, like Paps, thought Xiaojun chuckling, pushing the door open loudly bursting inside pretending he hasn't been listening.

"Took you forever to shower." Yangyang rolled his eyes.

"Wanted to smell nicely." Xiaojun blushed terribly walking to his boyfriend cuddling to him nuzzling his head in Yangyang's cutely drying hair.

"No mattef what youf pafents will do, femembef to stay tfuth to youfself. You have the fight to love whoevef you love." Said Jae struggling on the f's. "I have said that exact same thing to Junie yeafs ago and a few weeks latef I found out he's dating Jaemin." Jae shook his head. "Junie was foufteen, Jaemin twenty-fouf, you can imagine the shock thefapy they have given me."

"I wish I had parents like you, or like your dads." Yangyang's face became cloudy.

"We're here for you keeping our fingers crossed and hoping they'll grow up soon." Taeyong was trying to encourage Yangyang when Xiaojun just kissed his boyfriend's ear and cheek.

"Stop being clingy and annoying." Yangyang made a hand move as if he would like to free himself off some mosquitoes.

Jae and Taeyong exchanged meaningful gazes when Xiaojun sighed sitting up.

It was some constant struggle between love and hate with Yangyang but he enjoyed it to the fullest, he wouldn't trade his boyfriend for anyone, loved each of his sides.

"He's mean he's bitchy and we fight. I love the starlight in his eyes." He sang into Yangyang's ear receiving a soft elbow in between the ribs.

"Why!" Xiaojun almost fell off the armchair's edge he was sitting at.

"They'fe so cute." Whispered Jae. "Way cutef than Junie and Jaemin has evef been." He giggled.

"He's not a big fan of Jaemin." Taeyong laughed.

"Not a big fan of Paps. Welcome in the club." Xiaojun raised his hand.

"So how is the new album going? I've heard the demo to 'Like rain' last night. It was great." Taeyong changed the subject quickly before Xiaojun and Jae could build some anti Jaemin alliance.

"Mr Jeno says it will be the second single right after Best Friend." His cheeks became red.

"He has really good taste." Taeyong seemed proud. "There's a thing I wanted to ask you about. Would you like to perform on Chenle and Daisy's wedding?"

"We're not a wedding band." Said Xiaojun shaking it off, receiving a bad glance from Yangyang. "But they're Renjun's friends so we can make a tiny exception for them," he added quickly.

"Bro you're something." Yangyang laughed.

"Bro!" Xiaojun started to hit his shoulder, really Yangyang was impossible today, teasing him above all limits. Did he want to be punished badly later, Xiaojun's body reacted with some madness, he definitely did.

"You'll pay for this once we're all alone." He whispered straight into Yangyang's ear.
His boyfriend's eyes caught fire.

"I think it's times for us old men to lay down." Taeyong yawned.

Xiaojun was sure he was giving some weird signs to Jae.

"Sufe. Have a good night boys." Jae almost winked to them so both jumped from the armchair leaving the room quickly.

"You don't have to be so turned on all the time. Your granddads will think that we're weird." Yangyang was upset again.

Xiaojun sighed. His grandfathers definitely understood how desire worked, the way they were so in love with each other after so many years, exactly like Renjun and Paps.

"So stop bringing me to that state." Xiaojun was hurrying behind Yangyang towards their rooms.

"Am I doing anything bro." Yangyang emphasized the last word.

"Will make you call me love not bro by the end of the night." Xiaojun caught up to Yangyang cornering him against the door.

"Try me." Yangyang was watching him in the same fiery way so Xiaojun just melted in his lips.
Even if he won't succeed with making Yangyang weak they still could have such a great time.

Yangyang's hands rested on his shoulders so casually when Xiaojun's palms closed on his boyfriend's butts. They were just kissing against that door wetting each other's faces so much and it was great, so great Xiaojun wished to sing, but now his lips were too busy doing way more pleasant stuff.

He actually couldn't believe it was his daily life right now, going to sleep in Yang's arms waking up next to Yang, exploring his lips daily. Pretty decent for just an ordinary teenager, right?

 Pretty decent for just an ordinary teenager, right?

Thank you so much for your support. What do you think about Xiaoyang's conversation with Jaeyong? Have you missed Jaeyong? How do you think their career will continue? Will they perform on Chenle's wedding?
Also Are you ready for NCT 2020?

Much <3