35. Top

"Xiaojun? Will you keep sleeping till next week or wake up?"

Someone was nudging his arm so Xiaojun yawned rubbing his eyes. It has definitely been around noon, the bed has so many smells, Yangyang was dressed up and grinning while leaning above him.

"What time is it?" asked Xiaojun.

"Your parents asked me to wake you up for lunch, after it we're going for a hike."

"A hike?" asked Xiaojun.

He could gladly spend the whole day sleeping with Yangyang preferably.

"Yes a hike, stop waisting the day and put something on before leaving the bedroom your whole family is behind this door. I came to wake you up to spare you the embarrassment, you see I'm a good friend," Yangyang winked.

Xiaojun laughed. It really warmed his heart up how they had been acting normally around each other despite last night and the previous night. Or were they just pretending?

"Yang."

"What?" their eyes met giving him extra heat.

Xiaojun moved up trying to catch his lips in for a kiss but Yangyang scooped back.

"Go away with that morning breath," was all he said before running out of the room Xiaojun heard him giggling happily.

At lest his friend was in a great mood today, thanks to him. Yes spice up your ego, he thought sarcastically, he only loves to tease you.

Xiaojun sighed getting up collecting his clothes then using the bathrobe Yangyang was wearing last night to sneak to the bathroom. He came out half an hour later freshly showered and ready to face his family, with a minty breath, he thought chuckling walking to the long oak table in the kitchen.

MeiNei was sitting at it eying him up like an enemy while Jaemin was cooking something that smelled deliciously. Renjun on the other hand was doing everything to disturb him, they were really acting like a freshly in love teenage couple, not two guys who has spent the last 18 years together.

Xiaojun admired them in a way, especially that in love vibe of their relationship. The way how Renjun was stopping behind Jaemin to kiss his neck, blow some air into his hair or cuddle his nose tip to his cheek, all too cute.

"Take a plate," Yangyang seemed nervous when he handed one to him.

"Thanks," Xiaojun blushed.

They sat down on opposite sides of the table pretending it's all like it has been.

"The last thing I could have imagined is for my brother to be top," said MeiNei so suddenly Xiaojun almost choked on his cereals.

"Shut up," hissed Yangyang.

"What loser you have to be to be topped by my brother," MeiNei watched them when Xiaojun jumped up taking his bowl.

"Paps can I spill it over her?"

"Kids, enough!" Jaemin raised his voice turning to them holding a huge wooden spoon.

Renjun chuckled shaking his head.

"I don't want her as a sister!" protested Xiaojun.

He saw Yangyang getting up walking out of the house slamming the door shut.

Really, what if Yangyang will hate him for what MeiNei had said. Xiaojun's heart started to hammer.

"MeiNei how exciting it seems for you, your brother's sex life is not your concern!" Jaemin was really serious. "So I advise you to bother about your miserable grades instead."

MeiNei's face fell, her chin began to tremble.

"It doesn't matter now as everyone knows that Yangyang's bottom," she whispered when Xiaojun was watching her, a cold shiver running down his spine,

"What do you mean?" asked Renjun.

"I didn't mean to. I just told Gougoon about it as it was so surprising, I'd never expected my brother to be a top, but she..." MeiNei's chin began to tremble, huge tears rolled down her cheeks. "She recorded our conversation and put online and now it's everywhere in the media."

"What?" Xiaojun felt his heart falling.

Jaemin and Renjun were completely pale watching MeiNei as someone foreign.

"Are you completely out of your mind!" yelled Jaemin.

The door banged when Xiaojun saw Yangyang coming in his face red his hands trembling on his phone.

"Mr. Jeno has just called. We're everywhere online, look," he handed the phone towards Xiaojun who took it not even bothering to read any headlines.

"MeiNei just confessed," whispered Renjun.

"Great," Yangyang sent her a hateful glance. "That's why I'm not into girls they always ruin everything."

Jaemin's phone vibrated so suddenly all of them jumped up. Jaemin needed a second to pick up, he was listening to the caller nodding his face becoming more and more troubled.

"I'll send you the address," he muttered ending the call walking to the nearest chair, sitting down sighing loudly.

"What?" asked Xiaojun impatiently.

"It was Yangyang's mum, they're catching a plane here."

"No," Yangyang grabbed Xiaojun's shoulder as if he was about to fall, some tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Me and Renjun will speak with your parents and try to convince them to change their mind," muttered Jaemin.

Yangyang just shook his head before running out of the house slamming the door shut when Xiaojun was sitting there frozen.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to ruin your relationship," sobbed MeiNei when Xiaojun was staring into the table top.

What if Yangyang's parents will force him to go back to Germany? He couldn't have that, won't survive two years without his best friend. Their career will shutter too. So everything dear to him will be ruined again. He felt like back in time, in the scariest moments in his life. There was just silence and MeiNei's sobs until she jumped up running away to her room.

"What now?" asked Renjun.

"We have to wait and see what Yangyang's parents will tell," muttered Jaemin when Xiaojun was still sitting at the table frozen in horror.

Thank you for your feedback. What do you think about Xiaoyang's morning and what MeiNei has done? What will happen now?

Much <3