12. Ghost

"How did you like my performance?" Xiaojun was speaking to the table clothing rather than to his father he had met on his way from the changing room, Jaemin has invited him for dinner.

The restaurant Jaemin has chosen was one of the most expensive in the city.

"It was good, but Yangyang is a better rapper," said Jaemin watching him while chewing on his meet.

"I know," Xiaojun was hot and cold.

Won't you tell me I'm proud of you at least once, screamed his mind, Renjun would... ok why haven't you invited Renjun?

"Aren't your talents somewhere else?" asked Jaemin.

"What do you mean?"

"Like I know your academic record is terrific, maybe you're not really an artist."

"I wrote the songs," said Xiaojun quietly. "All of them."

Jaemin stopped chewing watching him in a stunned way.

"Oh, so you're a writer?"

"No... Not writer Paps, rapper ok... yes... rapper," Xiaojun wished to dissolve into thin air, preferably.

"Good so, hope you will be successful, but the way the girls went crazy you will become the next it thing in an eye blink."

Xiaojun stayed quiet, what was it all good for if it meant he will becomes famous how he has always wished to, but Sura Kim will have his Yangyang.

"I'm staying in Yangyang's dorm tonight," said Xiaojun when Jaemin raised the water glass observing him in the same calm mysterious way.

"So pack your stuff for the week, me and Renjun are going to Hawaii, MeiNei will stay with Taeyong and Jae."

"Oh... Sure," Xiaojun put the chopsticks down as his hands began to tremble, he couldn't tell Jaemin the new guard won't let him into the dorm, so he will be forced to find a bench outside.

No the police might catch him, he needed a clear record, Jaemin being sure he's handling things well.

He really hoped the vocation in Hawaii will mend his fathers' marriage although he highly doubted it will be anything more than good sex then back to square one.

"Should I drop you off somewhere?" asked Jaemin.

"No I... I'll take the subway, thanks for the meal Papas."

The villa he entered was too much, how could anyone be that rich. Xiaojun was watching the guest, most really Avantgarde in their style. Hectic in a scruffy way, there was also Sura Kim in a very tight mini skirt smiling to a boy in a designer hoodie, newest limited edition sneakers and a mess of light brown hair. Wait wasn't it actually Yangyang? Shit, he looked like a superstar, like some heartthrob on a hunt, like that cool player bad boy the bestsellers were about. There was a golden earring glittering in his left earlobe, his smile so wide when Sura pulled him to the dance floor.

Xiaojun couldn't do anything but watch how she was wrapping her palms with extra long navy pink nails around his neck, their dance becoming steamy her lips gluing to the side of his face like some poison, when Xiaojun was numb, watching, simply watching in horror how Yangyang's shaky hands traveled down her back, his lips finding hers when she pulled him into a hungry kiss. Xiaojun looked away, the numb fire was on the edge of exploding and self defense.

"Hi, you're Xiaojun from Yangjun duo?" asked a girl getting in his way.

"And?"

"Um... would you like to dance, I'm a friend of Sura Kim, I've heard she's dating your bandmate."