38. Ways to find a way

"You can be honest

Life sucks big time

Welcome adulthood

Shuttered dreams sweet on a dustpan

This morning they have been taken out with trash

You can be patient

It's longer than you thing

To be young

Broken heart sewed with a crumpled needle

Yet the stuffing of passion is still sticking out, like us

You can be brave

Fallen to pieces

Getting up leaving the house

Damaged love glued back with duck tape

Under the table there are still pieces that couldn't last

Broken by thunder

Of society's judgment

Scarlet destruction

Of Rainbow-fading, to gray

Standing ovations

Without my best friend

Outworn illusion

Holding me here"

The chorus faded in the studio microphone. Xiaojun took off the headphones walking back to the min room to face Jeno's dark eyes.

"I think your poetic expression is improving but the flow of the songs isn't there."

"So it's not good," Xiaojun clenched his fists.

"It's good just not living up to your best songs. Still it's a great side track. I bet you have definitely some hidden pearl in your notebook you're denying to show me," Jeno even chuckled.

"There's nothing there. This was the best I had lately," Xiaojun sat down on the couch.

"Just read what you have," Jeno turned at the chair still watching him with great interest.

"Ah," Xiaojun opened his notebook browsing through it until he stopped at a song he has written before Yangyang left.

"Your body is a masterpiece

Nose to nose

Lips to lips

Cheek on cheek

I found out

The density of starts

Is just what's up with my heart

The butterflies madness

Is just me falling under your touch

The fire nostalgia

Is blue like me coming back to you

The space you created in me

Is just you - light density."

"Not good too, right," Xiaojun sighed flipping the page. "It was a heat filled sunny day, the only that has changed my life. I have been sitting on the certain of the bridge leading to the temple, breathing in the dust circling in the air. A stranger stopped right in front of me asking for a prophecy, asking for my name. 'You are my mirror, your mirror is me,' I've never believed I can come up with anything close to real prophecy yet it has happened, that accidental spark of luck, when I had written down nonsense wrapped up in my deepest dream of a lonely orphan wishing to be saved. Nonsense Renjun has taken as my genius, my special ability. Nonsense that brought me here... should I continue?" Xiaojun looked up but Jeno only nodded.