8. Morning masterpiece

'Come,' Jaemin opened the door led him into the room, took a blanket like he has done today. They cuddled on the couch trying to fall asleep but it was hard, their hands touching here and there their lips colliding for delicate or passionate kisses. Like today, a tiny space, a fluffy blanket, clothes between them, Jaemin's hands significant on his body their lips a mess that couldn't even part. Today was different because he had known Jaemin in that way, because MeiNei or Xiaojun could burst into the house and catch them anytime spoiling it all again, because no one would ever judge them no matter what they do, as they were adults, no Sicheng video calling Jaemin to check if they had fallen asleep in clothes.

"Would you like to go for a trip somewhere just me and you, I'm inviting," asked Renjun when Jaemin's lips unglued off his skin.

His blonde hair was a lovely mess, his lips a little swollen even more deliciously looking.

"What about the kids?" he asked seriously.

"Jae and Taeyong said they'll take care of them," Renjun's heart was beating uncontrollably while Jaemin's fingertips became burning on his chest and belly.

"Ok, I like the idea, just me and you," Jaemin's eyes glittered when he suddenly lifted his own t-shirt throwing it on the floor to treat Renjun's in the same way a moment later.

His gaze slipped down Renjun's body becoming more worried.

"You have lost weight."

"It's ok," Renjun blushed.

"How about a delicious supper, I'll cook for you," asked Jaemin caressing his sides.

"Later, I'd rather have you here," Renjun touched Jaemin's trained chest causing his man to breath in heavily.

"Can we move this to the bedroom or the shower, the kids shouldn't catch us," Jaemin raised his brow.

"I have no strength for it," Renjun looked away.

Will Jaemin start to yell because he said no.

"How about a warm bath, I'll wash you," asked Jaemin leaning in kissing down his chest.

"Ok," Renjun felt heat more than he should when Jaemin pulled him up, both stumbling to the bathroom kissing on the way undressing in speed. Renjun's body suddenly ready, he never expected it can be so easy again when they decided to take the shower instead of waiting till the bathtub will fill up too hungry for pleasure when they were French kissing under the raining stream.

"You're beautiful," Jaemin leaned in for a sweet peck.

It was early morning, they had had an amazing night, Renjun was exhausted yet the happiest when he was sitting in the kitchen dressed in a bathrobe watching Jaemin who was wearing sweatpants only when he was preparing breakfast for him. He has missed it, Jaemin's lovely early morning look, drying hair, the raising sunlight kissing his skin revealing how much of a masterpiece he actually was. Renjun could never guess how he has managed to get that man, too perfect to be true. Wasn't he a lucky guy actually, he thought smiling to himself.

"Your tea love," Jaemin spilled the jasmine tea into his cup like a real waiter their eyes meeting giving Renjun one billion sensations. Hey he has had Jaemin all night why did he wish they would move the breakfast to the bedroom and finish while feeding each other cuddling and kissing.

Ok, maybe a month without his husband was too long, maybe they argued so much to not to tell the missing was driving them insane.

"So where will we go and when?" asked Jaemin placing two steaming bowls in front of Renjun.

"I don't know, some island with palm trees and white sand where we can just... yes..." Renjun blushed.

"I like the idea," Jaemin raised his brow.

The kitchen door flew open when Renjun's skin crumbled unpleasantly. He saw Xiaojun coming in wearing his school uniform.

"How was the night in Yangyang's dorm?" asked Renjun trying to shake the awkwardness off.

"Ok," Xiaojun shrugged. "Paps can I take this," he pointed at the sandwiches Jaemin has just prepared.

"These are for Renjun," Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Let him take it I have enough food, he needs energy for school," Renjun smiled.

"Ok take it," Jaemin was rather tense when Xiaojun grinned packing the sandwiches up. "Can I take this too?" he pointed at the chocolate cake Jaemin has bought when he has visited the bakery across the street this morning.

"You don't like sweets," Jaemin looked at Xiaojun as if he had lost it.

"For Yangyang... he loves chocolate," Xiaojun became extremely red in the face.

"Wouldn't it be healthy to befriend other people than Yangyang?" asked Jaemin when Xiaojun packed the cake up hiding it into his school bag with the sandwiches.

"Wouldn't it be healthy to marry someone else than Renjun?" asked Xiaojun before running out of the kitchen slamming the door shut.

"What...?" Jaemin was staring behind him with a dropped jaw. "Is he?"

"Come one he loves to tease people," Renjun winked.

"For a second I had that thought," Jaemin sat down he was a bit pale.

Renjun knew Jaemin was a little bit allergic to gay relationships other than their own because of what his mother had done to him. Wouldn't he accept his son being gay and in love with his best friend, Renjun wondered, because sooner or later Xiaojun and Yangyang... at lest he hoped so, he was keeping his fingers crossed for it it has been too many years already for Xiaojun to suffer by this one sided love.

"Anyway I will not let them spoil the best morning I had for months now," Jaemin sighed checking his phone his face becoming darker.

"MeiNei still hasn't given a sign of life?" asked Renjun facing the table top.

Thank you for your support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Renmin's morning? Will MeiNei cause another tension between them?

Much <3