17. Daughter

"She isn't pregnant, the test might have been positive because of an infection that has developed and is now stopping the cycle. I believe the infection was caused by her consuming in such a young age," the lady rolled her eyes.

"I'm listening to facts only," said Renjun dryly a heavy burden lifting off his chest.

"She needs to take this medicine and... yes I also have prescribed her some birth control pills just in case. I want to see her in three weeks for a check up. That's it," she slammed the prescriptions on the desk.

"Thank you," Renjun got up taking the papers, paying for the visit then walked out of the room behind MeiNei, she was still crying.

"It's ok, you see it's fine," he whispered.

"Dad I'm so sorry," she suddenly hugged him crying into his shoulder.

"It's all ok, ok... Let's go home I make delicious supper for you," he even managed to smile.

"I don't deserve it, you should kick me out. I'm not even your real daughter and I'm causing so many problems. Why... why haven't you kicked me out yet?" she looked at him with huge scared eyes that were so cried out there was almost no mascara left.

"Because you are my family and family is there for you even when it's bad," whispered Renjun.

"Dad I will not make stupid things like this again," she sobbed louder cuddling to him again.

"Please just promise me on thing, take care of yourself ok?" said Renjun when she nodded.

It was actually surprising that in all this heartbreak for the first time he has seen MeiNei as his daughter.

The next day was windy, a freaking typhoon has come to destroy all their plans, the flight was canceled, Jeno has sent them home from the airport but Xiaojun was considering what to do for a long time till he decided to visit the flat to find MeiNei sitting in the living room studying. Wait was it really his sister the girl with nicely combed dark hair, all piercings magically gone or was this some phantom suddenly housing under the same roof. Was the baby real, he wished to ask but had no courage though, they almost never spoke to each other so it would be the same as asking the first met stranger, Excuse me how often do you have sex?

Xiaojun even chuckled to himself.

"What?" MeiNei raised her head form above the books. "Why are you staring."

"Just saw the new hair," Xiaojun became red.

"And?" she was still watching him as if she could beat him up any second.

Her look was brand new but the annoying personality stayed the same.

"Nothing just... like that one better," he said awkwardly.

Great he was complimenting his sister what even.

"No one asked about your opinion loser," she sent him a pity filled glance.

"Yes," Xiaojun turned around storming to his room.

You know what MeiNei you may do want you want but you won't hear a compliment from this man here ever again.

"I'm glad you came," Jaemin was serious when Renjun reached his table in a restaurant.

Jaemin has said they need to talk in a private environment. Has MeiNei told him about their crazy adventure?

"What is it?" asked Renjun sitting down when a waitress hurried to him with the menu.

"Thank you," he whispered opening it quickly leafing through it to forget the nervousness.

"Have the kids been acting better lately?" asked Jaemin, he was barely appearing at home these days.

"Yes," Renjun risked to look up.

"MeiNei has changed her hair."

"She changes it often," stuttered Renjun.

"When were you about to tell me," asked Jaemin slamming a piece of paper on the table, to Renjun's horror he recognized MeiNei's ultrasound. "I've found it in your drawer."

"I... she's not... so no worries..." Renjun was barely able to breath.

We're all of them actually afraid of Jaemin, him, the children.

"What do you mean?"

"She's not pregnant it was an infection, fortunately," Renjun lowered his head.

"Let's send her away, we will go to the court tell the adoption didn't work."

"What?" Renjun opened his mouth then closed it again.

Jaemin was watching him with so much regret.

"No we will not send her off, she needs us to take double care of her," Renjun was frozen, how could Jaemin even come up with such a way to solve the problem.

"Ok... so if not," Jaemin sneezed his fingers into fists. "I think it might be the best for us to part ways... I'll still take care of the children."

Jaemin took some other papers out placing them right in front of Renjun.

"I have been speaking to my lawyer. Please look at it and let me know when you'll be ready to sign them," Jaemin got up storming out of the restaurant when Renjun was simply sitting there staring at the documents with blurring out letters and this one world - divorce.

 Please look at it and let me know when you'll be ready to sign them," Jaemin got up storming out of the restaurant when Renjun was simply sitting there staring at the documents with blurring out letters and this one world - divorce

Thank you so much for the support. I know the events of this few chapters are shocking. So what do you think about Renjun being there for his daughter? What about Jaemin's decision? What will happen to their family now?

Also I'm currently working on a book I would like to enter this year's Watty's with. It's originally a Nomin story and I will start to post it by the end of this month. I decided to make a Nomin version for all of you and a not fan fiction version for the Watty's, so let's see how that idea will work. Please let me know your thoughts on a Nomin story.

Much <3