40. Tango

The pen hit the stirs when Xiaojun looked up to see a tall young man in a silky white shirt and bright cream pants form some soft fabric who was hiding his face under designer sunglasses and a wide black umbrella.

"Papas," Xiaojun started to collect all his belongings off the stairs when Jaemin reached him.

"What are you doing?" he asked laughing.

"Was writing a song," Xiaojun blushed putting the crumbled handkerchieves into his pockets.

"Why aren't you with your group. I called your teacher and she has told me you're waiting here."

"Paps I don't need to see the palace for the sixteenth time in my life and touch the butt of that ancient animal that doesn't bring lucky anyway."

"Yes, sure you're to smart for it," Jaemin laughed loudly when Xiaojun lowered his head in embarrassment.

An awkward silence fell when Xiaojun felt sweat drops rolling down his spine as he was standing in the scorching sunlight now. They must have looked priceless for the passing crowd, that guy with the umbrella who seemed to have come straight down a runway and a tired teenager in a sweat covered school uniform with a crumpled handkerchief sticking out of his pocket.

"I'm feeling better now will go find my group, enjoy the palace tour Paps," muttered Xiaojun passing Jaemin.

"Xiaojun, we don't have time for a tour."

"What do you mean?"

Xiaojun's heartbeat sped up. Was Jaemin divorcing with Renjun again, has MeiNei killed baby Ti?

"You look as if you're about to faint," Jaemin walked to him placing the umbrella above his head. "It's no bad news, relax."

"Why are you here then?"

"To pick you up. I have a new job in Germany and I'm taking you with me."

"Wh... th... wh..." Xiaojun started to give out unarticulated sounds.

"Come you need to change and pack, the plane won't wait."

"But... Paps it makes no sense," Xiaojun felt the hope mixing with the absolute certainty it's impossible to meet his favorite person even if he'll go there.

"There is a national dance competition in Düsseldorf starting in two days. One of the contestants is Liu Yangyang," said Jaemin when Xiaojun suddenly felt he's really about to faint, the day was definitely too hot.

'Like red, like rain

Music of subtraction

Finally, lovely, unexpectedly

You and me relation

Ship, just ship us

As we're sailing in the sky

Hopelessly, beautifully, deeply

In perfection

Desert rain

Power of us

Desert flower

Power of love

Like red, like rain...'

From all of that Xiaojun only liked one line, the rest he started to cross out with the pencil.

It was early morning German time, they pilot said they'll land shortly, the houses and roads were becoming bigger behind the small round window, yet they still remaining a toy land.

Two hours later Xiaojun was unpacking in the hotel when Jaemin came into his room with Renjun who has joined their trip.

"We're going for a walk then grabbing dinner," Renjun winked.