1. Jaemin's baby

'I have never seen a peacock, does it mean peacocks don't exist?

I wonder if flowers experience pleasure when bees are touching them with their feet.

Are those lines ok?'

It has been almost midnight when the taxi stopped at the back of a huge TV studio, Xiaojun was staring at his phone and the message he had sent a moment ago. The CD he has brought was firmly tugged in the inner pocket of the too big suit jacket he was wearing. Jaemin had told him to wear something decent for the event so he had visited his hotel room a while ago and stolen that jacket, he hoped it was looking kind of to his bright jeans and the washed out t-shirt with his favorite rock band photo blurring out form overuse.

"Is your father coming. I don't have a spare night," the taxi driver cast him an annoyed glance.

"I'll bring him wait here, please," Xiaojun left the cab running towards a back door searching his pocket for the stuff pass Jaemin has given him then showing it to the bulky bodyguard.

"And you are," the man covered his sight with his huge body.

"Na Jaemin's son," Xiaojun swallowed nervously.

"ID."

"I don't have an ID I'm freaking 16, here you can see my school card!" Xiaojun was nervous searching his wallet. "Here," he headed the card to the man.

"Huang Na Xiaojun ," read the guy watching him with curiosity.

"Mr. Na had said his kid will come here," another bodyguard showed up making Xiaojun's hands even more sweaty.

"Ok, let's go to your father and don't waste my time," the guard gave him his document which Xiaojun hid quickly.

Loosing the school card wouldn't be good, especially two days before school year's start.

He had a long haul flight back home tomorrow, the month of summer vocation in Germany was over way too quickly. Xiaojun really wished he could stay with uncle and aunt, how he was calling his best friend's parents, as back home he had to endure MeiNei, his super annoying sisters yes and what worse his fathers' marriage crisis. Maybe being a poor orphan selling prophecies on a bridge wasn't the worst life had to offer, he wondered stopping at a changing room with the description 'Na Jaemin' on it.

The door was half open, so the first thing hitting him like meteor was Jaemin's furious voice.

"...that I'm here working my ass off while you have no responsibility left!"

"She's your freaking daughter, she won't listen to me anyway!"

Xiaojun's insides twisted unpleasantly when he heard Renjun screaming through the phone, Jaemin had him on the loudspeaker.

"My daughter! Great but I have left my daughter under your care so be responsible and take care of her! I can take care of your freaking son!"

Xiaojun felt like slapped, ok maybe Jaemin has never liked him or accepted him fully, but the whole my child your child thing was breaking their family into pieces from the start. How many times has he wished Renjun and Jaemin had never adopted him or MeiNei. Would have spared everyone a lot of drama as lately even the caring hands of his lovely grandparents Jae and Taeyong couldn't protect him and his sister from Renjun's and Jaemin's constant fights.

"It's been the second night she had spend somewhere, I have no idea where or with whom! She's 14 just a girl, what if someone will misuse her or hurt her? Jaemin please come back and speak to her you're the only person who can reason her. Please," Renjun sounded so tired and broken.