CHAPTER 23

Death

Death

Is the first thought that came into her mind when she opens her eyes. She no longer standing in front of the hunter, instead, she's leaning against a huge cherry blossom tree.

Tickling her feet are glowing white anemone that almost in purplish. The only last thought coming back to her is that she took a stand in front of Muku readying herself to accept her fate. She only assumes that the opponent has done his last blow and here she is now.

A sigh escapes her. "I'm sorry, everyone. Sorry for breaking my promise."

"𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊?"

"Eh?" Kana baffle as now stood in front of her is a shadowy figure.

Its bright eyes glued on her while she stays astonished by the new comer

Its bright eyes glued on her while she stays astonished by the new comer. Tilting its head a little it in inhumanly voice said. "ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬"

"Who are you?" She asks after finally finding her voice. Frown forming over her face as she watches the figure took a sit in front of her.

"𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫?" It tilts its head mockingly. "𝔚𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔢, 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲?"

The frown deeper over her forehead. "What are you-"

"𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔦𝔱." The shadow her off in a lazy tone while leaning against its palm over the knee. "𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰?"

She wasn't happy by the fact that she was cut off earlier but the later question confuses her. "I'm dying aren't I?"

It was silent between them after she spoke.

The shadow let out a loud laugh making Kana turn red in a mix between anger and embarrassment.

"W-what so funny about it?!" She shouts. Her red face only worsened as the shadow rolled around, still laughing hysterically.