CHAPTER 13

A/N: Battle scenes wasn't my strongest part. But here it is. I was quite excited for you guys to learn some of Kana's capabilities. Please be understanding that this chapter wasn't much to my ability.

Hope you guys like it. >_<

Both sides took out their grimoire at the same time upon the referee's mark.

Hiromi's grimoire has a three clover in the middle of it and lights blue intricate of waves surrounding it. It glows in the shade of blue as she summons her spell. "Mizu no sōzō no mahō: Mizu no saikuron (Water Creating Magic: Water Cyclone.)"

A pair whirling torrent of water which resembles a cyclone was created and with the motion of the blue hair girl, they fly directly toward her opponent. She knew that her opponent is a strong magic user, so she didn't have a choice but use her strongest and the fastest spell she earns.

Kana's eyes widen at the massive cyclones and by the look of it, they are quite strong. Given her attribute, she would lose even if she uses a defensive spell. She also knows that she wasn't as fast as Asta making her unable to outsmart the spell. Without any other choices, she clenches her fist and calls out. "Honō Sōsei Mahō: Kurimuzon bakuhatsu-en (Fire creation magic: Crimson Exploding Flame)."

Her left fist engulfs by flame making her fist's size bigger. She readies herself and jumps toward the cyclone, leaving a small crate of where she used to be. Everyone watched in shock including the water caster herself as they watch the red-haired.

Kana threw her fist with all her might and the battle of attributes start in the mid-air. Every watch she struggles to win the battle given that water is the weakness for fire but surprisingly, those cyclones seem to have a bit of struggle themselves.

The fire user teeth clench as she struggles to keep on battling the water spell, but with a determined look, the flame of her fist disperse little by little.

Within seconds, everyone watch as the cyclones win the battle and Kana flies back causes by the impact of it. She falls hard to the ground creating a massive crate.

The on-lookers watch in awe and nobody utters a word. Only then one of them let out a chuckle.

"Tch, I thought she was so strong. How pathetic?" One of the boy state.

"Are~ are~" A girl smirk toward her friends. "Not much of a talker now is she?"

Some of the contestants laugh along with them as they continue to mock her.

Asta clench his fists as he tries to hold himself with Yuno's eyes narrow dangerously but they didn't utter anything.

But then a smirk form on their face in sync.

A small chuckle escapes William as he watches the battle with great interest.

"What a smart girl." Yami leans forward, whistling.

"Her magic also quite strong." Finral brightens, nodding in agreement.

"Hm?" The captain of the black bull glance over the spiral magic-user. "What are you talking about?"

"Eh? Aren't we talking about the cute sailor girl?"

"Well, her magic is surprisingly strong. But that wasn't what I was talking about."

Finral glance toward the other captains only to watch their eyes and some even have a smirk on their face as they weren't looking at the water user who displayed a tremendous spell but on the fallen one.