CHAPTER 11

The sounds of people awing and gasp at the sight of the captains of each squad surrounded her but the girl's expression remains stoic.

"That's the Captain of the Silver Eagles, Nozel Silva!" She hears the boy beside Asta state. She remembers hearing him introducing himself, was it Sekai? Senma? Sen? Whatever his name is.

The girl then glances over a slender male with fair skin, narrow purple eyes, and a small pair of eyebrows. He has pale, silver-white hair worn in a very distinctive style. He has a long and straight hair at the lower back, the top and upper side portions of his hair are heavily styled and swept back into a long spiky fringe. His long bangs are styled into a braid that hangs between his eyes and down to the tip of the nose, where a small pendant is attached.

"What's with that weird hairstyle for?" Kana mutter.

Yuno stops by her side and couldn't help but also in awe. "That's.."

"-one of the captains of the Magic Knights Squads." Asta continues also gaping at the line of people up there. "That's some hairstyle! Isn't it hard to see with that thing in his face?"

"The Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings, Fuegoleon Vermillion." The blond hair boy continues over a tall man with purple eyes and long, straight vermillion hair. His hair is neatly combed to the back while leaving his long fringe combed to the left in a wavy hairstyle. He also has a diamond-shaped mark of red color on the center of his forehead. "As the name 'Crimson' suggests, he's a user of flame creation magic."

"Whoa..."

"The Captain of the Green Praying Mantises, Jack the Ripper." A tall, lean man with gold eyes and loose, medium-length black hair. On the left side of his face, he has a thin, red scar (or birthmark) running from his forehead down to his chin, passing over his left eye and ends at the left side of his mouth. He possesses very sharp facial features, such as sharp eyes and a slit-like mouth.

"What's a praying mantis?" Asta asks.

"You know, a mantis. Like, the bug." Sekke explains. "Apparently, Captain Jack's severing magic can split the earth in two."

"Whoa, that's awesome."

"Sounds a bit exaggerating don't you think." Kana coldly comments which causes Asta and Yuno sweats as they can feel the hatred emitting from her.

"But I don't want to be a mantis. Bugs are super lame."

"Just suits you." The red hair girl bluntly states.

"Ba-ha!" The blonde hair boy jaw drops at her words but quickly recover as he finally notices the menacing aura around the girl which prove that she wasn't one that he wants to be in trouble with. "The Captain of the Blue Rose Knights, Charlotte Roselei." He lovingly introduces a beautiful tall woman with blue eyes and long blonde hair that is braided. She is wearing a set of armor with a fancy decorated that has a single fin protruding from the top, resembling a shark fin. For her top, she wears a black one-piece undershirt, which extends out to her hands and acts as sleeveless gloves. On top of that, she wears a decorated armored breastplate, an armored collar plate, as well as gauntlets on her arms

"She's so beautiful." He blushes.

"Yeah, but Sister Lily's prettier," Asta comments at the same time as Yuno who instead said. "Kana is prettier."

"Oui." The mentioned girl scolds with irk mark on her forehead but her attention was back on the captains as Sekke continue the introduction.

"The Captain of the Purple Orcas, Gueldre Poizot." He states in a bored tone over a large blonde-haired man with a unique head's shape.