CHAPTER 32

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, GUYS!!!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day with your loved ones!

Here my present for you. It wasn't much, but this is all I can give you<3

They all gathered at the tower inside the headquarters as requested by the Magic King. He was intrigued by Yuno's new spell, which he earned when conquering the dungeon.

"Well done acquiring this." Julius praised. "This magic was probably the most important relic in that dungeon."

"You can read that?" Yuno's eyes widen in awe at the man standing in front of him.

"Somewhat."

"The most important relic! So cool!" Asta sweats, also gaping at his words.

"Hm—I see." His eyes then sparkle with twinkling surrounding his expression in excitement.

'There it is—' Kana's eyes twitch knowingly, and she sighs internally. 'He really can't control himself.'

"Hey, would you try using this magic?" Julius's tone pitches up in excitement as he approaches the four clovers owner. "Please?!"

"I'm sorry. I think it activated in the dungeon once, but— I haven't been able to use it since."

"What?" The king's expression turn solemn in disappointment. "I see— Aw, that's too bad."

Noelle smiles awkwardly at his sudden change and looks over Kana, who shrugs as she gives her a knowing smile with her eyes close.

"All I can say, for now, is that this spell will grow with you and, one day, become an extraordinary power. Take good care of it." Julius state and give the grimoire back to its owner.

"Yes, sir."

"Wizard King! My grimoire has some weird scribbles in it, too!" Asta, who has been holding himself, finally presents his grimoire. He proudly opens them as he shows them over the man. "Please look at it!"

"Hey, you're rude!" Klaus warns him, but Julius didn't seem to mind as he peeks over the contents looking in interest.

"This is—"

"This is?!"

"Something I can't read at all." The time magic-user confess making Asta fall hard on the ground in shocks.

"Hm, I've never even seen this writing any documents."

As the king couldn't interpret his grimoire, Asta decided to show it over the man himself. "This thing pops out of it! Take a look!"

"Ah, a second anti-magic sword!"

"I have never seen him used that before," Kana states as she watches from the side-line.

"He got it during the dungeon's mission," Mimosa explains lowly, not wanting to attract the other. "Because of him, we were able to defeat the Diamond Kingdom's people. Asta truly is a strong guy."

"I see." Kana keep on staring at her, making the noble girl finally realize what she just said. Her face reddens in seconds, and she quickly covers herself, mumbling something the red-haired girl couldn't understand.

"A-a-are you okay?" She nervously asks as she watches Mimosa wriggling around with her face still covered.

"Well anyway," Julius's voice makes both of the girls glance back at him. "You all did splendidly. Good work."