CHAPTER 34

"H-h-how dares a filthy rat like you—" Nebra screech, sneering at the red-haired girl. "How dare you speak to us like that?!"

Kana look over at her, then glance elsewhere.

The room turns silent, waiting for her next word.

They watch her took a deep breath—

"Oh, that felt good." She huff, feeling satisfied with herself.

. . . . . .

"HUH?!!!!"

"Feel like the weight on my shoulders just lift." She moves around her arm, feeling relieved. She then glances over her captain, and they have a stare over for few seconds before she states. "I'm sorry, I just can't hold on any longer."

"Hn." Fuegoleon nods in responds.

'That easy?!!!' They scream internally, watching their interactions.

Alecdora grits his teeth as he glares disgustfully at the girl who looks back at him but didn't say anything. He wants to give her a piece of her own words, but his eyes fell on the figure standing behind her. Fuegoleon keeps his expression stoic as if telling him, 'I dare you,' making him change his next target. "Huh! That's quite confident, crimson brats." He glances over Kana and Leopold. "It's not like we expect anything from that peasant. We are the ones who embody Lord Vangeance and the Golden Dawn's ideals."

"W-with all due respect...." Klaus stammer as he about to defend his junior but was cut off.

"That goes for you as well, Klaus." He directs his anger over the poor guy. "Aren't you ashamed, being here with your lack of skill?"

"I—"

"And Mimosa!"

The girl flinches at the sudden call of her name.

"I heard that you were wounded early on in the dungeon and left the front line. To think that you're royalty of the Vermillion line is laughable."

"What the hell is wrong with this guy?" Kana asks, displeased with his words.

Fuegoleon knocks her head, warning her to stay silent.

"Tch."

"Now, now. The most useless fool here......" Solid who been waiting to attack his prey from the moments he first saw her speak up. Decided that the lowly red-haired peasant is no longer necessary, he gives his youngest sister a sinister look and stops right behind her. "Is you. Wouldn't you agree, Noelle?" By the end of his word, he pours a glass of water on top of the girl's head.

"H-h-how could you?!" Klaus exclaims while Mimosa and Yuno watch in shock.

Asta and Kana watch in displease at the scene.

"What a douche." The red-haired girl mutter.

"You can't even control your magic. You're such an embarrassment." Solid mocks, bluntly embarrassing his little sister.

"You've basically been exiled from the Silva family," Nebra adds, also forgetting about the red-haired girl's earlier remarks about nobles. "I'm surprised you had the nerve to return to the Noble Realm."

"You got a big head from one achievement. Did you come here intending to bring shame upon the Silva name?" Nozel, who has been watching his siblings' interaction, finally voices himself. "You do not belong here. Begone, a failure that killed our mother."