CHAPTER 10

-The Clover Kingdom-

(Sorry for the poor editing quality

(Sorry for the poor editing quality. I tried......... and this is all I can achieve.)

The sound of firework echoed through the city as the trio walks around the common realm, Kikka.

They couldn't help but in awe at the new sight around them which is nothing like their village.

"Whoa, this is so awesome!" Asta exclaims glancing around as they gape at the sight of tall buildings with unique structures and the numerous stalls with people around.

Kana smile as she watches a man magically summon out a bouquet of flower and a woman bursting out her magic into a glass jar.

"Awesome!" The shorter boy loudly exclaims as run over a stall where a man using his magic making an apple and knife levitating while peeling it with some exotic fruits that they never see.

"One sec. It's almost done roasting." They heard another stall owner announce as he firing up the meat, cooking it.

"That looks so good!"

Asta then took another detour as a display of magical items being shown over the window. "Wow! They have so many different kinds of staves and items! But they're so expensive!" He exclaims looking over the price.

"It's so different from our village." Yuno calmly states as he walks over him with the red hair girl by his side eyes widen over the number of zeroes on the items.

"Ah! Is that where the Wizard King is?"

Her attention was turned by Asta's question as she looks over where he was looking at. Her eyes widen at the sight of the castle at the very top of the mountain.

"And probably the king, too," Yuno adds.

"So that means that'll be my castle someday." The shorten grin with his fist tighten up, determination written all over his face.

"You mean mine."

Asta smugly turns over both his childhood friends. "Don't worry, I'll let you live there, too."

"That's my line." The taller boy smirk but the cries sound of a child catch their attention especially the red hair girl.

They glance over and watch as the oldest out of them carry the youngest over her back with her hands full of groceries. Right behind her is two other children which all share the same dark red hair color.

"There, there. Don't cry. Let's hurry back and get ready to open up the shop." The oldest state as she tries to calm the crying infant.

"Reminds me of everyone back at the church." Asta finally speaks up.

Kana watch as the redheads' silhouette disappears with a smile of longlines. "Guess this place wasn't so different after all."

"I'm sure Sister and the others are lonely now that I'm gone."