CHAPTER 15

A/N: Please vote if you like this story. It will help me tremendously.

The next chapter will contains some spoiler from the anime/manga and please read at your own risks.

Thank you for reading. Please vote and leave some of your opinions about this chapter.

Everyone held a look of shocks as their eyes glued on the red-haired girl.

"How can that be?" Jack breathed out in disbelief.

Fuegoleon leans forward. "Why didn't you report this matter-"

"Do you honestly think I can trust those who abandon their people. Those who swear to protect the innocent only to betray their trust?! Do you honestly I'm that desperate?! They are all dead! Every last one of them! Even until their last breath, they keep on saying how the Magic Knights will save them but none of you came, no one."

"How-" Yami about to asks as he frowns leaning forward.

"I'm alive?" Kana's eyes fall over the large man. "Pathetic wasn't it? I should have let myself be killed by whoever it is, and yet here I am. Spitting words to your faces. If I die, you guys get to live another day without being reminded by your own failure and such a pity I'm still alive."

She let her eyes roam through the line of captains and turn her back away from them and walk away without another word.

"O-oui!" The announcer call over. "You still-"

"Do you honestly think I should join them after what I just said?!" She side glance over the man causing him to jump and shut his mouth.

The other contestants didn't say a word as they slowly avoiding her by letting her pass through them. Some give her looks of pity while some look of disgusts, probably for embarrassing the captains that they look up too.

Yuno and Asta watch her retreating form with their eyes sadden but they didn't chase over her knowing that she needs her time alone as she usually does.

"Kana-chan." Asta mutter in worry while Yuno frown as he watches the girl that he loves hunch with her eyes shadowed.

Kana took a deep breath after a long walk out of the examination venue. She wasn't in her right mind after her outburst and let herself wander around.

It seems that she unconsciously have wandered through the city and end up by a park somewhere in the city. She doesn't know where she is but decided to rest by the fountain as she took a seat by the side of it.

Her eyes fall on her still trembling hands, there some dried blood coming from the crescent marks by the palm of her hands. She washes them off using the fountain's water and slowly scrubs the dried blood. She could feel the sting of the water hitting the cut but her mind once again wander off as her earlier outburst seems to have open up a deeper wound inside of her.

"Kana from Hage Village right?" A young man with fair hair in a bowl cut hairstyle stop by her side. He has narrow eyes with long lashes and a typically serious expression on his face.

The called girl glance over the man but didn't offer any words as she simply looks at him.

"Pardon me for interrupting you but my name is Marx Francois and if you don't mind, the magic king would like to meet you." The fair hair man state bluntly.

Kana's eyes widen at the suddenness then her eyes narrow in suspicious. "What does he want with me?"

"Please, it would be better if we talk privately." Upon those words, a door appears right in front of them.