CHAPTER 17

A/N: Pardon me for not updating for quite some times, I have to go back and forth between other stories but honestly this story is my favorite to write. Still I need times to run through the plots since even the manga still ongoing, so I will use whatever in ability to write it. 

Thank you so much for you supports, I truly appreciate it!

Also sorry for the short chapter >+<*

Fuegoleon smirks proudly. "Gladly to have you joining us!"

"Geh, think took another good one." Yam tch.

"That's too bad," William adds tilting his head a little. Truth to be told, the man was a bit disappointed that she didn't join his squad. He thought that having Yuno is a big step for him but the girl could play another role in his plan.

Charlotte sigh. "Well, I guess that's that. I wish to meet you again soon. Come visit us if you feel like having a good spar."

The red-haired girl watch in awe as the beautiful captain offers her hand. She smiles and gladly shook them. "Will do."

"Yosh!" Julius clasps his hands catching their attention. "Guess we finally come to decision. I would like to welcome you to our Magic Knights!" He cheerfully states.

"Huh?" Kana's expression darkens. "Who said I will be one? I just join one of their squad, doesn't mean I want to be one."

All of them sweats at her change of attitude but didn't say anything.

"I-if you say so."

"We should be going then." Fuegoleon state. "It's already late. We should get back to the headquarters."

The girl simply nods and follows him.

Julius watch as five of them walks out of his office with a satisfied smile.

"Why do you want her to join the magic knights so much?" Marx asks. "She can just work under you directly."

The older man chuckled. "I know, but I think she has too much darkness within her and this could help her search for the light that she needs."

"Huh?" The fair-haired man frown and sighs. "Forget it, now get back to work!"

"Eh?! But it's already dark!" The magic king mouth gape in shock.

"Then you better get it done if you want to sleep."

"Eh!!"

Kana glance back toward Clover Castle in confusion.

"Is there something wrong?" Her captain asks noticing that she has stopped following him.

"I think I heard-" She shake her head. "Forget about it." She continues following the vermillion haired man.

As they finally out of the castle area, the red-haired girl notice there's a boy of average height with long, messy vermilion hair. She then glances back toward her now captain and then it hit her. 'Brother.'

"Is she joining us?!" The boy approaches them excitedly. He then offers his hand. "You're that peasant that burst out, right? I'm Leopold Vermillion. Nice to meet you!"

An irk mark appears on the girl's head. "Noble snob." She states and walks past him.

"Eh?" The vermillion haired boy sweat as he watches his hand left hanging then over the girl who walks away from him. "O-oi wait up! Why so cold?!"

Fuegoleon sigh as he watches his brother trying to coax the younger girl which didn't seem to succeed since whatever he said just anger her even more. "What a mess."

~Time skip~

"And here is your room!" Leopold presents the girl in her new room.

She gapes at the size of the room. She may have her room before being at the church but this room was so large that it could fit all the children back at the church.

There's a four-post bed with marron silky drape around it. She sat on the bed and couldn't help but wish that she could share it with her younger siblings. There's also a set of study desk near the window with a mini bookcase beside it.

On the other side is a large dark-brown wooden wardrobe and right beside it is an arched gold floor mirror.

"This part of the building is for the girls, mine is on the other side where boys are. A peasant like you might not used to this-"

An irk mark appears on the girl's forehead.

"So if you need help my r-"

Slam

"Itai!!"

Kana breathed out in anger after slamming the door right over the youngest Vermillion's face. "Serve you right." She mutter.

"So cold!"

"Shut it!"

The girl rubs her head feeling the headache coming. She can hear grumbling coming from the other side of the door along with fading footsteps belong to the older boy.

Putting her bag on the desk, she sighs as she took a seat and took out a few pieces of paper. She dips the quill into the inkpot and starts writing to the church.

After feeling like hours, she also ends up writing for Asta and Yuno as she felt guilty for storming off and leaving them feeling worried.

She lay over her new bed with the thought of her life from that day onward.

Her mind drifts over her childhood members, "Asta, Yuno," She muttered with the image of the smiles, "Father, Sister Lily, everyone." Her smile widens as she remembers the smiles of the youngsters. Feeling herself calmer and with the help of the soft mattress, she slowly falls asleep leaving only soft snore escaping her and the moonlight illuminate through the room.