CHAPTER 9

A/N: Hey guys! Here another update. Thanks a lots for reading this story.

I hope you guys like it. Please leave some comments of your opinions and vote for it.

-The Departing Day-

It was early in the morning as they all gather in front of the church to bid their farewell to the trio.

Kana now dress in a red sweater, a green skirt pair with black shorts, and a long green coat with knee-length brown boots. Her grimoire in a pouch strapped over her right side of the waist as she is right-handed.

Her expression saddens as she looks over her family, people who have taken care of her, and accepted her when she first arrived. Then there's the youngster who gave her the experience of having younger siblings which she never had to imagine she could have.

Father notices the look on her face and his expression softens. "Take care, okay?"

She nods feeling the tears threatening to show.

"You better write to us, Yuno-nii, Kana-nee." Rekka state with a smile on her face as she also holding back her tears.

"Sure." "Will do." Both of them state in sync.

"Good luck!" Aruru cheer.

"Come back soon!" Hollo adds.

Kana flash them a smile. "I will come to visit. Don't worry okay?" She ruffles the youngest boy's hair making him brighten up.

"He'll be back soon.... Asta, that is."

"Nash!" The mocked boy shouts in disbelief.

The red hair girl smiles fondly as she stands by Yuno's side watching as Nash approaching the loud boy.

"But you know..." The short brown hair starts. "If, just if, and it's a very huge if- If you get into the Magic Knight-"

"Yeah?" Asta, watch in awe at the determination look on the young boy's face.

"I'll believe in possibilities. I'll believe I can become anything. And then one day, I'll get into the Magic Knights, too." He then bashfully face away. "No, never mind."

"I'll be waiting for you." Asta smirk.

Kana and Yuno glance at each other smiling knowingly.

"Well, we will be off." The messy-haired boy bid his farewell with the red-haired girl waving over them.

"Hey, wait, you two!" Asta runs catching up with both of them. "Answer me, you handsome jerk!"

"Are you trying to mock him or flatter him?" Kana sweatdrop.

"Just because we're rivals doesn't mean we can't get along!" The shortest continue and stuck his tongue out over the girl who just shakes her head in amusement. But his speech was ignored by Yuno who walk up ahead not caring over his comments.

"Hey!" Asta call over him and then spun over the church members. "Well, bye, guys!" Kana join him as she also turns around waving to them.

"Have a safe trip!" "See ya." The chant over.

As the red hair turn back forward, a stray of tears falls over her face making her sniff.

Yuno and Asta glance over the girl in shock then their expression softens. The tallest boy reassuringly pats her head and while the other one pats her back.

She wipes the tears away and flashes them a smile in thanking manner. Taking a deep breath, she takes hold of both boys' hands. They weren't surprised by the gesture as she always did it ever since they were a child.