CHAPTER 14

A/N: I'm truly nervous about this chapter and I don't know why. My hands was trembling when I was writing it. 

Thus however, I truly wish that you guys could vote for this story if you like it. It will help give motivation for me to continue writing it.

Also comments some of your opinions on it. Please and thank you for reading!

The last test finally end as the sun nearly setting. All the contestants gather by the center of the examination venue as they wait for the final calling.

"This concludes the exam." The captain of Golden Dawn announces. "Now.. Candidates whose numbers are called, please step forward."

Kana stands between Asta and Yuno who obviously quite excited but with a mixture of nervousness while her expression remains unreadable.

"The squad captains will raise their hands if they would like you to join their squads." The beautiful blonde captain of Blue Rose, Charlotte Roselei stood up. "The candidates will decide if they would like to accept or decline, and if they are chosen by more than one captain, they may choose which squad they'd like to join."

"But if no one raises their hands, that candidates will not join the Magic Knights," Fuegoleon adds.

"And you will leave immediately." Novel Silva coldly states.

The red hair girl frowns as she glances over her the shorter boy who becomes a bit nervous. She couldn't blame him for that, unlike Yuno who displayed quite an impressive amount of his abilities, people didn't give seconds glance toward Asta as the captains probably notice that he was different from all the other contestants.

"Candidate #1, step forward."

"Y-yes, sir!"

Thus, the final selection begins.

"Number 32, no offers."

"Number 40, no offers."

"Number 45, no offers."

"Number 67, no offers."

"Number 71, the Purple Orcas."

Everyone in awe as someone finally selected to join a squad after numbers of contestants didn't receive any offers at all.

"Number 78."

"I shall welcome him," Fuegoleon announces as he raises his hand.

"The Crimson Lion Kings."

"Number 99, step forward."

Kana watch in shock as its Hiromi turn and the girl nervously steps forward. She moves as if baby deer taking their first steps.

The blue hair girl's hands put in front of her chest with a look of hopefulness.

The fire user couldn't help but felt guilty for what she has done, but Yuno who notice her thoughts earlier has told her not too since that's one of the conditions to be a Magic Knights. They need to be strong and tough to be in a squad. If her hold back, there's an even higher chance the water magic user won't be accepted into any squad.