CHAPTER 30

A/N: I know I haven't updated for so long but I was busy with works and this week has been the most tired one I have ever experience. With my country going back into lockdown, people have been coming to the store where I work as a technician and it was hectic.

It was so tiring but I was hoping this week I will at least able to update another chapter so I may update another one tomorrow or the day after.

Also, I apologize if this is a crappy chapter, there was supposed to be another part before this huge time skip but I decided to change it and add it in the future.

Thank you so much for all of your supports and please leave some of your opinions then vote for it.

Would you guys look at these beautiful pieces! Made by the same person as this story cover

She's such a talented editor. I love this so much! Been receiving this for few days but only now can I show you guys her beautiful edits.

Please look at her account JanaTalemention a usershe has some amazing stories and also another project. If interested, just messages her. Such a kind and patient person especially for someone like me.

-A Few Months Later-

Heavy breathing escaping her mouth as she pants out loud with her lays flat bedded by grass.

On the opposite side stood Leopold, smirking with balls of fire floating around him.

As days pass by, the relationship between the two has become closer as they have spent more time together.

After a month of being suspended, Kana was allowed to join some mission after permitted by Dr. Owen, who keep in a tab on her condition.

Most of the missions mostly pairing both of them, which increase their teamwork performance that surprised Fuegoleon himself as they have become a dynamic duo from the times they spent together training and going on missions.

The red-haired girl still didn't trust the nobles-born, but she has grown a bit closer with few other members in the squad, which also cause by the time she spends doing missions with others whenever Leopold was unavailable.

For a mere commoner in her seniors' eyes, she was rather a fast learner and have grown much mature than they expected. In her early days of joining the Crimson Lion, she will sneer or even glares at them, but she has been rather keeping it to herself nowadays.

The hatred was still there, but she seems to have learned to see them as a squad member rather than their born status. Some weren't liking how she treated them given the position, but some of them were praising the practices of her willingness to adapt.