CHAPTER 19

A/N: Firstly, I would like to apologize for not updating for so long. I love this story and new ideas always came up for me to write new stories and for the next chapters for the others.

I want make sure that everything is connected which the route that I'm choosing for this story I have to do a lots of research. But I kinda have everything I need for now and I will try my best to keep updating as soon as I can.

I also been having some problems within my family and this have cause my minds to be in quite swirl from all the drama. I try to write some chapters but something always came up and my daily have been quite frustrating making it hard for me to focus.

By the way, thank you so much for all of your supports. Please leave some comments about your opinions on this chapter and vote for it. ^_^

"Found you!"

"Found you!"

Kana glance over the source of the voice only to watch Leopold trying to tangle himself out of the bushes. He must have got lost or fall during the search seeing some twigs are sticking out of his hair and some leaves ruffling between the locks.

"So this is where you been hanging with." He took a seat right in front of her who been leaning against the tree with a baby raccoon on her lap.

Some of the animals have run off after sensing his presence and some stay to make sure he won't be a threat to their new additional member.

"How do you know I'm here?" Kana finally speak up while scratching the back of the kits making its roll in happiness.

"Nii-san wants to see you and he told me that you might be here!"

The look of confusion wash over her. 'How did he knew?'

Leopold scoots over so that he would be near her and he suddenly bows so low that his head hitting the ground. "Sorry!"

"Huh?" She sweats drop.

"I have been a complete idiot! I asked nii-san why you have been avoiding me." He then raises his head and looks in thought with his hand pose over his chin. "He said that since it was inappropriate of me to calls you peasant."

An irk mark appears on her forehead.

"I guess he was right since peasant won't like to be called peasant right?!" He nods with a smile more likely not noticing the irk marks growing around the red-haired.

The wild animals have scurried away as they can visibly see that flame igniting around the girl.

"I guess that solves it right? From now on I won't be calling you pea-"

THUD

Kana stood in front of the Crimson Lion's captain with Leopold by her side who been pouting as he rubs over his sore bump on his head.