CHAPTER 2

Kana was helping Sister Lily bringing over the laundry that needs to be dry as they walk pass Asta that have been trying to awaken his magic.

"Why?!" The ash-blond hair boy hit the ground in despair. "Why is it I still can't use magic?!"

Sister Lily sigh as she put down the heavy laundry while the red hair girl already flapping her part of laundry.

"Sister! I'll hang up the laundry!" Asta suddenly state as he notices the older girl tiredness while the younger girl didn't even care as she continues her work.

"Thanks, Asta."

"So marry m-" The boy starts his usual daily propose routine.

"No." Sister calmly decline.

"Mar-"

"Nope."

"Mar-"

"No."

"Marry me, please..."

Kana sigh. "How pathetic." Her comments making Asta cried out harder but she turns when she hears crying Nash hold by teary Yuno with Recca follow by his side.

"Don't you start crying too, Yuno-nii." The girl state noticing the black hair boy was in the teary state.

"Nash... won't stop crying..." Yuno stutter between his crying.

Asta quickly and confidently points at himself, stating. "Yuno! Leave this to me!"

"Asta..." The dark hair boy stated out in awe.

"I'm gonna be the Wizard King, after all." The hyperactive boy adds. "Making a baby or two stop crying is a piece of cake!"

"That doesn't make any sense." Kanna coolly states as she stands by sister side who awkwardly chuckles.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

The oldest girl words were proved as Asta start lullabying or rather shaking Nash roughly making the kid cry harder earning him a triple tier lump on his head by the red hair girl and took away the crying child.

"See Nash." Kana snaps her fingers and a tiny flame appears. The warmth emitted by it catches the boy's attention making him glee in amusement. She then starts moving her point finger making the flame dance around and change colors which make Nash's eyes brighten in awe at the sight.

The others couldn't help from also being interest in it including Asta who quickly recover as they all awe at the red hair girl.

"Way to go, Wizard King." Rekka tease.

"Shut up." The ash-blond boy sulk.

"That's awesome Kana-chan." Yuno cheer earning him a soft smile from the praised girl.

"Thank you, Yuno." She thanked the black-haired boy making him blush.

"There we go." Father Orsi hops off the broom and walks toward them. "Hi there. I was wondering if one of you would run an errand for me."

"Me! Me! Me! Me, me!" Asta cheer, offering himself. "I'll go!"

"Would someone deliver this to the mayor?" The older man continues not even caring about the loud boy.

"Me, me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!"

Father walk pass the hyperactive boy knowing that he wasn't fit for the task. "It's a very important letter, you see... Yuno, could you do it?" He asks the dark hair boy, kneeling in front of him.