CHAPTER 53

Biting onto the candy apple, Kana glances over the commotion and sees the captain of Blue Rose, Charlotte. Just as she was about to approach the woman, a large bulky man blocked her view and she instantly knew who it was from the mana around him.

"Bull-headed ugly gorilla." She mutters, irked at the sight of him.

"Huh?!" Yami who seemed to be able to hear her spun but failed to catch her as the girl already walked away. "Tch! I swear I heard that annoying brat."

Looking up at the dark sky, fireworks start to flare meaning the ceremony is about to start. "We better get going," Yuno states when Kana arrives back at him.

"Yeah, I hate to hear that granny's nagging the living hell out of me." Kana shudders at the thought of the fierce lioness.

"Granny?" Yuno tilts his head and then remembers the word being mentioned a lot in her letters. "The one who trained you right?"

She nods tossing away the stick directly into the bin.

"How was the training?"

"Hmm~" Kana pouts Yuno couldn't help but look away, flushing at the thought of them. "I hate to admit but she's a great teacher despite her brute style. It has been very helpful. I can feel myself getting stronger." She clenches her hand feeling the strong flows of mana within her body.

"Me too."

"Hm?" Kana looks up, at his words only to see Yuno smiling proudly.

"I can feel that you have been getting stronger, Kana-chan."

Kana bumped her shoulder gently at him, feeling in awe and warm but those words. "You also seem stronger than before, you, tall freak."

Arriving inside the tower, they were greeted by Mimosa and Claude as they had been waiting for Yuno.

"Kana!" Mimosa throws herself onto the said girl who easily catches her.

"Mimosa, it's been a while." Kana happily greets her and then glances over the four eyes. "Clues isn't it?"

"It's Klaus!" The four eyes irritatedly state, pushing up his glasses.

"I heard from Yuno that you have gone to train with Mereleona-san, is it true?!" Mimosa wraps her hands around the redhead's arm, they walk closely.

"Hm? Do you know her?"

"Did you forget?" The royal magic knight tilts, beaming. "I'm a Vermillion, so that's means that Leo my cousin, therefore same goes for Mereleona-san and Fuegoleon-san."