CHAPTER 8

A/N: I have to apologize guys, I'm only a person with limited vocabulary knowledge. Sometimes it hard for me to express my imagination into words, so I hope you guys will understand me.

Triple update in a day.... I'm so doom. 

Thanks for reading this story. Please leave some opinions and vote for it as a support for me.  

Kana happily humming as she smothers the span soak by soap over the dirty dishes.

Sister Lily has gone over the town buying some groceries for the special dinner which on occasion for the oldest trio farewell gift.

Her train of thought was interrupted by a short brown hair calling over her.

"Ano, Kana-nee." Nash nervously call her.

The red hair girl glances over the kitchen entrance and saw the boy scratching the back of his head nervously. "Is there something wrong, Nash?"

The asked boy raises his eyes and sigh. "You will be taking the Magic Knight Entrance Exam right?"

Kana wipe her wet hands over the apron, sighing as she turns her body so that she fully facing him. "So you weren't sleeping after all."

A frown develops on the young boy's face. "Why? You hate them, didn't you? So why do you suddenly want to join them?"

Her expression remains unreadable as she just silently watching him which didn't help the boy who grows nervous for every second.

The older girl has been taking care of them even him ever since he could remember, she has loved, bathed, clothed, even fed them but they also learn that her temper wasn't one to be played with. Poor Asta has always been the victim of her temper but they couldn't blame her, he does know when to push someone's limits of patients.

Kana sigh which made Nash jump a little. "To be honest, Nash." She starts as she took off the apron and hangs it over the wall. "I don't even know why I want too."

"Eh? But you-"

"Yes, I did say that I want to take the exam but I don't know if I even want to be one of them."

"I don't get it," Nash mutters in confusion.

The red hair girl's eyes soften. She softly pats his head. "You may not understand this but there something I need to know, a question that I have been asking for so long and I can only find the answer by going there."

Nash looks up to her. "But- What about Yuno-nii and Asta dream?!"

"What about them?"

"Can-can they even are Magic Knight? Will, they took in poor orphans like us?! Will they- no-" He shook his head. "Will Asta-"

Kana flick his forehead cutting the boy off.

"That's hurt, Kana-nee!" He winces holding his forehead with a red mark on it.

"Asta can do it, I believe he will."

Nash frowns deeper in anger. "He didn't have magic!"

"Don't be silly, of course, he has magic. His magic is never giving up." Kana smile fondly.

"That's just stupid! That was-"

"Nash." Kana cut his rant.

The called boy was in awe as he watches a smile didn't falter from her face.

"Why don't you go and talk to Asta about it, he still in the forest training."

"But-but people like us aren't allowed to dreams like that." Nash mutter sadly.