2780 Become a Super Guild?

Comenzar desde el principio

Shi Feng gave Yuan Tiexin a curious look. The reason being that Purple Jade and White Soul were staring him down like a hawk. Purple Jade looked like she would challenge him to a fight any second.

What Shi Feng didn't know was that Purple Jade had hit a roadblock. She was practically knocking at the door of the Domain Realm but couldn't enter. Because of this she had challenged many apex experts to try to take that final step.

White Soul was also examining Shi Feng as well and he entered a cold sweat. Despite focusing all of his senses and instincts on the man, Shi Feng didn't feel dangerous at all. He felt more like a passerby.

In his opinion there are three kinds of experts in God's Domain. The first were people who constantly released their aura wanting everyone's attention and saying "look how strong I am. Fear and respect me." Those types of people were all bark, no bite and not worth his attention. He knew they would never truly reach the top.

The second was experts that try to hide their aura, but others can still tell how dangerous they were. These types of people were worthy of respect, they didn't care about the unnecessary things and focused on themselves.

The third were experts that could completely hide everything about themselves. Their minds and bodies were at peace as if they meditated in the mountains for years. These people were the truly dangerous ones.

The amount of people that he met that fits the third condition doesn't even add up to ten. And they were all old monsters with decades of experience. Shi Feng seemed to be only one year older than him, so the fact that he had reached such a state was unbelievable.

But that's not what made White Soul so nervous.

While White Soul examined him, Shi Feng was also surprised to see him. Why is the Supreme King here, he wondered. White Soul had been incredibly famous in his past life.

After the Secret Pavilion's guild leader announced his plan to retire the virtual gaming world went crazy. Many factions for supporting the next guild leader were born, and the virtual gaming world entered an era of shadow wars and politics, the likes of which no one has ever seen before. That's because it wasn't just members of the Secret Pavilion that were in these factions.

Independent players, Super Guilds, major corporations, and even organizations such as the Flowers of Seven Sins, were in these factions and influenced the outcome. That's just how big being the Secret Pavilion's guild leader is.

Among these factions, Purple Jade and one of the Pavilion's vice guild leaders had the most support. If it weren't for the fact that White Soul had no interest in becoming the guild leader, his faction and support would have easily surpassed those two. The next guild leader still hadn't been decided even after he reincarnated.

The reason for White Soul's title as the Supreme King is because he had been one of the very few God ranked experts to have mastered all three of the supreme elements. His combat power ranked at the very top of tier 6 players.

White Soul was capable of fighting a tier 6 God NPC by himself, which was a feat that not many tier 6 players can say, not even those with legendary weapons. People had considered him one of the closest God ranked players to reaching tier 7 power.

Shi Feng put his thoughts to the back of his head and greeted his guest. "Uncle Yuan, what can I do for you?"

"Hahaha, it's been so long since we last spoken can't I come to say hello," Yuan Tiexin joked.

"Of course you're always welcomed here. But a man such as yourself must be busy with countless matters everyday, I doubt you will visit my small guild for a little greeting," Shi Feng said as he played along with him.