2777 Lets Die Together!

Start from the beginning

Gentle Snow giggled at his response, this is usually the only way she can mess with him. "Okay I'll say it. The Four Shadow Demons have all applied for the guild!"

Shi Feng's eyes widened. He knew Snow would never lie to him but he couldn't believe it.

The Four Shadow Demons were experts among experts. Their combat standards alone could put them in the top twenty of Veteran Super Guild's combatants. In any weaker guild they may very well become the strongest.

These four most likely didn't lack anything in real life either. They could probably get their hands on the Immortal Drinks if they tried hard enough. Only a major corporation like the Starring Corporation can offer them anything they value. So why would they join a guild with no background like Zero Wing. This situation is truly perplexing.

"So did you allow them to join," Shi Feng asked.

"Yes. It could affect the guilds reputation if we turned them away just because they used to be enemies, but we made them elite members for now and were waiting for you to see what we should do next."

"Hahahaha, only Zero Wing will make Domain realm experts elite members!" Shi Feng couldn't help but laugh. "So they still decided to stay in the guild after that?"

Every expert has their pride. Especially experts of the Four Shadow Demons caliber. If such experts were forced to be mere elite members they would find the situation humiliating and would definitely leave.

"I was a bit shocked as well when they decided to stay. Apparently they are aware that we can't fully trust them and are willing to earn higher positions," Snow said.

"I see. Anyway this is a good thing for us. Make them core members as soon as possible, the other superpowers will laugh at us if we make Old Monsters elite members. I'll figure out how they can prove their loyalty." Shi Feng said with some excitement.

While his guild is lacking in the number of Domain and Void Realm experts compared to the more powerful superpowers that's not what made him happy. He was happy because Zero Wing will finally have Old Monsters in it's ranks.

The various superpowers greatly valued Old Monsters, even in the Five Great Super Guilds where they had many Domain Realm experts any Old Monster is still highly valued. The reason is not for their immeasurable strength but for their knowledge.

Because of their many years and experience Old Monsters are the best when teaching younger experts. They can easily tell if someone has the potential to awaken a domain. Not even Shi Feng can accurately judge if a young talent is capable of reaching the Domain Realm as well as these people. After all he's only been in the realms of refinement for a little over a year now.

Someone who can properly guide his guild members is greatly welcomed.

So far his experts have been progressing in a sort of barbaric manner, relying on nutrient fluids and special tools to quickly increase their brain capacity and progress through the realms of refinement. They used to be like him constantly running at full speed without any delicacy.

This is why many of his Void and Domain Realm experts are still stuck in the initial stages despite all the resources and opportunities they acquire. Once a person reaches that level it's not as simple as trying to force your brain capacity to improve, there's a certain finesse that is needed.

Not everyone can be like Shi Feng and have ten years of experience playing God's Domain and being able to quickly adjust to their increased strength. Unfortunately the extraordinary tower and realms of truth don't really help much with this problem since they focus on other aspects.