Chapter Thirty

Ashton's eyes roamed the small changing room. It was pink, and it had a dressing mirror opposite the door. There was a table and a chair right in front of the dressing mirror. Lily's clothes were hanged on a wall mounted hanger stand.

"Help me with this." Lily said.

Ashton glanced at her trying to zip up the dress. She faced the mirror and her back was turned to him.

Ashton gulped as he stared at her bare back, his eyes slid slowly down to her waist. The dress was short, revealing her slim thighs.

"Come on, Ash." Lily groaned.

Ashton could feel his hand tremble when he grabbed the zip. He cleared his throat and tried to focus on getting her fit in the dress.

Lily thrust out her chest, urging him to zip up the dress.

"Don't you think this thing is a little too tight, and too skimpy?" He asked, struggling to pull up the zip.

Lily sighed. "But it's nice."

"You should wear something nice alright, but not too tight." He pulled his hand away. "Take it off." 

"Really?" She turned towards him and pouted.

"Yes." He nodded with a grim stare.

Lily sighed again and pushed the sleeves down her shoulders.

A glimpse of her cleavage came in view and Ashton's eyes stubbornly refused to look away as Lily continued to slip down the dress. As if she'd realized what she was doing, she lifted her head to look at him.

"Oh, sh*t!" She bit her lip, "I almost forgot you're here."

Ashton lifted his chin. She did?

"But you don't mind, right?" She smiled, "After all, you've walked in on me naked before. There's nothing to hide."

Ashton looked at her. What? That was five years ago! He'd barged into her room without knowing she was stark naked on her bed. Only God knew what the heck she was doing lying down there with her legs apart. Since then he'd tried so much to get that image out of his head.

Before Ashton could object, the dress slipped down to the floor. He gasped, his breath quickening at the sight of her luscious breasts standing firmly on her chest. His eyes widened; they were bigger than five years ago and a lot better.

Drifting down her legs, his eyes glued to the skimpy black underwear she wore. He'd never gotten a close look at her like this and he had no idea how much it affected him until his jeans became a little too tight. He could feel his dick stiffening.

"I should probably wait outside while you get dressed." He managed to say, taking the last of his will power to switch his eyes from her body to her face.

"No. Y-you can stay here." She said and walked towards him. 

"Lillian..." He breathed, hoping to tell her what a bad idea it was for her to come closer.

"Don't say anything, Ashton. Just relax."

Relax? How could he relax with her half naked in front of him!

Her hand cupped his face and she smiled. "Why are you so tensed? Loosen up. I don't bite."

"Lillian..." He said again but this time, her index finger fell on his lips, shutting him up. He stared at her and watched as she tiptoed, her other hand resting against his chest.

"I hope you wouldn't mind me kissing you again?" She asked and without waiting for an answer, she leaned her lips softly against his.

With her breasts pressing against his chest and her teeth nibbling his lower lip, Ashton was completely aroused. The shaft of his dick was straining his zipper, begging to be set free.

Letting out a frustrated groan for losing control, he swiftly turned and pinned Lily against the door. "We shouldn't do this." He panted.

"And why not?" Her eyes sparkled, a smirk forming at the corners of her lips.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and sighed. "Don't worry." She whispered and devoured his lips again.

Ashton kissed her back deeply with his hands sliding upwards on her skin. When he grabbed a handful of her full breasts, he groaned, engulfed with desire.

He caressed her breasts, squeezing them a little enough to feel her shudder in his arms. Excited, he tore away his lips and reached to stroke her perked nipples. He loved how erected they felt between his fingers.

"Mmmh..." She moaned softly and gripped on his shirt. Still with her eyes closed.

Ashton moved his lips to her jawline and sucked deeply down to her neck. Reaching her shoulder blades, he slowly licked on her skin.

She moaned again, tightening her grip on him.

Pleased with how she loved it, he slipped his tongue down towards her breasts. With his hand caressing her breast, his lips sucked on the other.

"Ashton..." She moaned, tossing back her head with pleasure.

"I should stop?" He asked, pausing.

She opened her eyes, "No. Don't."

With a voice at the back of his mind reminding him all the reasons why he needed to stop, Ashton felt helpless. He stared at the swollen lips he'd just devoured and was ready to kiss her again of not for the knock on the door.

"Is anoyone in there?"

Lily's eyes widened and Ashton stiffened.

That was John's voice. He'd for a moment forgot about him.

Ashton pulled away. "You need to get dressed."

Lily nodded.

"Lily? Are you in there?" John's voice came again.

"Coming!" Lily replied and quickly reached for her clothes from the hanger.

Ashton sighed and shook his head. He turned away so Lily could dress up. When she was done, they headed out there door where John was impatiently waiting for them.

John's brows furrowed and he held his waist, standing akimbo. "Wow." He said.

Ashton stood behind Lily. He hated the look of amusement on John's face, he knew what that meant.

"What were both you doing in there!" He asked. "And Lily, your hair... Is tousled."

"I... I mean," Lily began. "I needed help so I called him inside."

Busted!

Ashton caressed his temple as he glanced at Lily's hair which was out of place.

"It's alright." John smiled. "If you're done, can we go?"

"Sure." Lily nodded. "The dress was too tight."

"Sorry, but you sure that was the only thing too tight?" John asked and glanced at Ashton.

"What do you mean?" Ashton asked.

"Never mind." John grinned. "Let's go."

Lily flashed Ashton a nervous smile, "Shall we?"

With a sigh, Ashton nodded. He followed quietly behind them, wishing so much for a way to wipe that amused smile off John's face.