Chapter Four

“You guys are the worst cooks I’ve ever met. It’s just tomato sauce and just look at how it’s burning!” Ashton sneered, popping his head around the kitchen door.

His eyes instantly moved to the opened casement windows by the sink and he frowned. Why was the room so hot even with the windows opened? He noticed streams of sweat dripping down the faces of his friends as they battled with the sauce on the stove.

“Oh yeah? Says the guy who can’t even boil rice!” Elorm arched his brows and burst out laughing, clicking his palm against Matt’s. 

“You’re the worst, Ash. Admit it. Bobby is even better.” Matt grinned and shook his head, looking over his shoulder at Ashton who was now leaning against the door with his arms folded on his chest.

“Whatever.” Ashton frowned and rolled his eyes. “Just keep stirring the damn sauce and hurry up with the rice. I’m hungry.”

“Then you’ll have to wait another hour, ‘cos this thing isn’t boiling yet, Ash.” Matt reached for the bowl next to the sauce and took off the lid. Peering into the bowl, he furrowed his brows before lifting his eyes to look at Ashton.

“What!” Ashton asked in shock, moving from the door and walking towards Matt.

He stood beside him and looked into the bowl of almost cooked rice and the sauce which was beautifully sizzling in the saucepan.

Matt grinned, flashing the gap between his teeth as Ashton gave him a cold stare.

“Don’t joke with me like that, Matthew!” Ashton grunted.

“And you're still not going to say where you slept last night?”Elorm asked, glancing at him as he walked towards the sink.

“That’s none of your business.” Replied Ashton.

That was the umpteenth time Elorm had asked him and he was no way going to tell. Each time he'd ask the question, flashes of the beautiful moment only gushed his mind. Reminding him of how sweet the cherry lips had tasted and how firm and smooth her skin had felt under his touch. But none of them could match the feeling of his cock in her hands. How it had hardened and ached with every stroke and how she’d made it almost impossible to breathe.

Ashton muffled a groan and felt his groin twinge in pain as he reminisced. What would be the feeling of having her cherry lips wrapped around his cock and burying deep inside her mouth?

“Ashton?” Elorm's deep voice called and he snapped out of his daydreams.

“You know I’d never tell so stop asking.” Ashton replied and took the blue napkin around Elorm's neck.

“Your face is selling you out, Ashton.” Matt squinted his eyes and stared at him.

“Don’t tell me you’re cheating on Lily. I mean, should that be considered a cheat when you’ve not even asked her out?” He laughed.

Ashton shook his head.

“Alright. I’m not going to sweat it, as long as you were out having fun.” He grinned and nudged him softly in the ribs. “Maybe I should get myself a girlfriend too and Lily's not a bad idea. You can hook us up, Ash.”

Ashton frowned and threw the napkin in Elorm’s face. “Don’t even think about that.”

Elorm giggled. “What’s your problem? She’s like a sister to you, isn’t she? So what’s wrong with us hooking up?”

“Go and mess with someone else, El. We all know how bad you are with girls.” Matt said, finally turning off the stove.

“And how’s that my fault? The girls always go after the bad boys.” He made a sad face and shrugged, “Not the clingy yet good ones like us.”