Bucky x Reader

Requested

Prompt 1: "You wanna build a blanket fort?

Fort of Weirdos

Bucky and Y/N were bored. It was a lazy day at the compound. Everyone was out to do things one their day off so it was just them.

Y/N spent most of the time trying new hair style ideas on Bucky who hated it. But he let her do it cause there was nothing else to do.

"Okay now hold still Im going to get my make up and we'll do that next." Y/N says.

"No. No." Bucky says getting up.

"Come on please." Y/N says.

"Hey doing my hair is one thing, but I draw the line at make up." Bucky says taken in his out of the ponytail she put.

"But Bucky Im bored." Y/N says.

Bucky looked around the living room and saw the couch and then he looked back at Y/N.

"You wanna build a blanket fort?" Bucky asks.

"Sure." Y/N says.

Then they just started making their fort. Bucky actually was really good at it going on and on about how he and Steve would do this when they were kids.

Their fort was finished and as they admired their work Y/N shoved Bucky over and got inside.

"Hey this was my idea. Its my fort." Bucky says.

"Sorry no ex villains allowed." Y/N says.

"Thats rude. I was brainwashed." Bucky says.

"You still killed people." Y/N says.

"Let me in." Bucky says.

"No your too old." Y/N says.

"I bet you'd let Steve in." Bucky says.

"Well yeah Steve is a puppy." Y/N says.

"Its call favoritism." Bucky says.

"Fine you can come in. Just stay on your side." Y/N says.

"Oh I will." Bucky says.

They were then just talking about the fort and how they should make it bigger next time.

"Who messed up the couch?" Steve asks.

"Dont worry about it." Y/N says.

"Yeah. Dont worry about it." Bucky says.

"I cant believe it." Sam says.

"What that two grown adults made a fort?" Steve questions.

"No that I was left out. Make room for me!" Sam yells climbing into the fort.

Steve just shook his head wonder why he was surrounded by children.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed