Bucky x Reader

Requested

Prompt #8: "Here, Take my blanket/jacket."

Her Blankey

Her Blankey

Y/N was a grown woman who carried around a small yellow blanket with her. She only carried around when she had a bad day or a bad dream.

Some people 'Tony Stark' thinks its funny that a grown woman liked to carry a blanket. So when they asked why she had it, but Tony still made fun of her.

Then one night Tony woke up with a nightmare he went into Y/N's room and tried to take her blanket.

"Out! Dont touch it!" Y/N yells.

Tony ran out of her room and just went to Steve's room instead. Others have been trying to ask Y/N for her Blanket when they were having a bad day, but she says no.

"Y/N? Can I come in?" Bucky asks knocking on the door.

"Sure. Come in." Y/N says.

Bucky walked in and he looked like he had been crying. Y/N got out of her bed and pulled him into her room more.

"I.. They.. I hurt... I.. I killed..." Bucky says.

"Hey its okay. That was the past." Y/N says and pulled him into her bed.

"But I did those things." Bucky says.

Y/N saw that he was shaking in fear and Y/N frowned. She looked at him and then at her blanket.

"Here, Take my blanket." Y/N says and hands him the blanket.

Bucky grabbed the blanket and he looked at her.

"Umm.." Bucky says.

"Lay down. Your safe with me." Y/N says.

Bucky laid down and Y/N laid down as well and they both went to sleep. In the morning Y/N woke up early and saw Bucky snuggling into the Blanket.

She smiled at him and kissed his forehead. She walked out of her room and went to breakfast. About 10 minutes later Bucky walked out and everyone saw he had Y/N's blanket.

"Thanks Y/N. Heres your blanket." Bucky says.

"Keep it for the day. You need it more then I do." Y/N says and kissed his cheek before heading down to the gym to work out.

Everyone looked at Bucky and Steve and Sam handed Nat 20 bucks each.

"See I told you she liked Bucky more then Stark." Nat says as they all laughed.

"Oh shut up." Tony says.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed for Now.