Steve x Reader

Requested

Prompt 5: "Help me find my shirt."

Missing Clothes

Missing Clothes

After missions its key to bring a change of clothes so they arent covered in sweat or blood.

Most of the team had came back after changed except Y/N. Steve grew worried about her. Maybe she got hurt? That was his top thought.

So Steve went to check on her. Y/N was looking through her stuff and there was small little things here and there.

"Y/N? What are you okay?" Steve asks.

"Yeah." Y/N says.

Her voice sounded alittle off and so Steve opened the door and Y/N looked up at him.

"You okay?" Steve asks.

"Yeah. Just looking for my shirt. Hey will you... Help me find my shirt?" Y/N asks.

"Your shirt?" Steve questions.

Y/N sat up and she was wearing her boots, a pair of pants, and her pink lace bra. Steve looked at her and his eyes got glued to get chest.

"Eyes up Captain. Please help me look." Y/N says.

Y/N turned away from him and went back to looking and so Steve went to help her.

They looked all over Y/N's room area and neither of them found Y/N's shirt.

"I didnt find it." Steve says.

"Neither did I. Oh well.. Im gonna go see if Nat or Wanda has a shirt I can borrow." Y/N says.

She stood up and Steve's eyes were glued to her breast. She went to the door and was going to open it when he closed it quickly.

"You cant show anyone these." Steve says motioning to her breasts.

"Steve its fine. I dont care." Y/N says.

"Well I do. I dont want the other guys looked at your breasts." Steve says.

"What do you suggest I do?" Y/N says.

Steve took off his shirt and then placed it on her himself.

"There much better." Steve says.

"So you are gonna wall around with no shirt on and I cant?" Y/N questions jokingly.

"Well Im not.. See I bring like three extra shirts." Steve says.

He reached his hand in his bag on the side and grabbed another shirt on and placed it on.

"I hate that your always prepared." Y/N says.

"No you dont. You love me." Steve says.

"Yeah. I love you and thanks for the shirt. All though I think Tony would of loved the free show." Y/N says and kisses his cheek.

"Not funny." Steve says as Y/N walked out of the room.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed