Wanda x Reader

Requested

Im Dangerous

Im Dangerous

Y/N was one of the most loving and kind hero that everyone loved her. Except Y/N didnt love herself. She never wanted to have powers or be a hero that wasnt what she wanted.

She was taken by Hydra at a young age and giving powers and forced to work for them. But when Hydra fell she was freed and Nick Fury asked her to join his team.

Y/N didn want to, but he asked her to check it out and she found herself a family a real family.

But a problem was she couldnt sleep at night ever. She had always had nightmares of her past with Hydra. But this night she had a worse one.

Y/N had lost control and she was fighting her team. She used her powers and attacked them all. But she hurt her best friend Wanda.

Y/N shot up from her bed freaking out thinking about Wanda and how she had harmed her friend.

Y/N was freaking out and her cries were heard by Wanda who came into her room to check on her.

"Y/N, hey whats wrong?" Wanda asks walking in.

"Nothing." Y/N says.

"Im not buying it." Wanda says sitting beside her.

"Fine. I had a bad dream okay. It was me losing control and hurting everyone here. And I hurt you the most. Its the thing I fear most. Im turning into the girl Hydra made again." Y/N says.

"That isnt true. You arent turning into anything. You have been and always will be the best hero and kindest person on this team. It was just a dream none of what happened is real." Wanda says.

"How do you know I wont end up that way?" Y/N asks.

"Because I know you and thats not who you are." Wanda says.

She pulled her friend into a hug and Y/N didnt have to worry. As long as her friends had her back she didnt need anything thing else.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed