Steve x Reader

Requested
(Kinda ended up changing it into another character x reader it just felt right)

Prompt #8: "You promised you wouldnt leave, dammit."

Left behind

Left behind

Steve Rogers was the sweetest guy in the world. So loyal so true and he found someone he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Y/N and Steve met when she was almost killed durning the attack on New York. Steve saved her life and they met up again after the battle and they fell in love.

After a few years of dating Steve finally asked the question. Steve's life was crazy and she knew they couldnt plan a wedding right away with his busy schedule.

Then something changed between them then moment he met Peggy's niece. He started spending more time with Sharon and he made a choice. He left Y/N a note.

Im sorry Doll, but she reminds me of my first love. I have to chase that. Im sorry.
-Steve

Y/N feel to her knees and started crying. She took her ring off and threw it at photo of her and Steve. She placed her hand to her stomach.

"Im so sorry baby. It looks like it just you and me." Y/N says rubbed her stomach.

As she sat on the ground crying Tony walked into her room do to FRIDAY telling him something was wrong.

"Y/N, Darlin? You okay?" Tony asks.

"Steve left me and Im with child. I didnt even get a chance to tell him. Tony Im scared." Y/N says crying.

Tony held her in his arms and kissed her head. How could he just leave her. Tony was gonna make her feel safe if it was the last thing he did.

3 Years Later

"Mommy! Mommy! Where's Daddy?" Aiden asks.

"I dont know. I cant tell you." Y/N says.

"But Mommy, please?" Aiden begs.

Y/N looked into his beautiful eyes and gave into his request.

"He's under Mommy and Daddy's bed." Y/N says.

Aiden ran upstairs and Y/N continued to make lunch. The laugher coming from the room put a smile on her face.

"I found Daddy." Aiden says.

Y/N heard his footsteps along with his father's.

"Did you now?" Y/N questions laughing as her son entered the kitchen.

"Yep thanks for helping me." Aiden says.

"Ahh so you cheated." Tony says wrapping his arms around Y/N's waist.

"I had too. Have you not seen his pout?Im weak he is just too cute." Y/N says.

"I would of done the same." Tony says and placed his lips onto Y/N's neck.

"Easy there. There is a kid in the room." Y/N says.

He kissed her neck again and then the family had their lunch. A few days later Tony was at the tower doing some work with Bruce. So Y/N took Aiden to the park to play. As he played she was reading and then someone tapped her shoulder.

"Y/N?" Steve says.

"What? What are you doing here?" Y/N asks looking over at him.

"I made a mistake. I've been trying to find you for two years now. I missed you." Steve says sitting beside her.

He placed his hand on her cheek and she pushed his hand away from her.

"You promised me you wouldnt leave me, dammit. You need to get away from me." Y/N says.

"Doll, I love you. I've missed you. Lets make up for lost time. We can start where we left off. Get married and have some kids." Steve says placing his hand on my leg.

She looked at him and she saw so much of her son in his father. She pushed his hand away and stood up.

"Steve its over. You left, you wanted to be with someone else, you made your bed and now you have to lay in it." Y/N says.

"Doll please." Steve says and grabbed her hand.

Just then Tony flew up and exited his IronMan suit and pushed Steve away from Y/N.

"Get the hell away from my wife, Rogers." Tony says.

"Wife?  What is he talking about?" Steve asks.

Y/N didnt even have a chance to answer as Aiden ran over to them and hugged Tony.

"Yay Daddy's here." Aiden says.

Steve looked at the boy as Tony lifted him up. Aiden snuggled into Tony's neck and Y/N smiled.

"Hey take him to the car I'll just be a minute." Y/N says.

Tony kissed her and then walked over to their car as Steve watched them.

"He's my son isnt he?" Steve asks.

"Biologically yes, but you left us for someone else. Tony took care of me, Tony took staid with me, Tony took the role of father, so he isnt yours. Tony is his father and thats that." Y/N says.

"You cant be serious." Steve says.

"I am. Tony legally adopted him. You arent anything to him Steve. Goodbye." Y/N says.

She walked over to the car and Tony was waiting for her. He hugged her and kissed her and placed his hand on her stomach. He helped her into the car. Tony looked over at Steve and smirked at him while sarcastically saluting him.

Steve just watched as they now drove away. How the hell did this happen. He made his choice and now this was his punishment.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed