Bucky x Reader

Requested

In need of Cuddles

In need of Cuddles

Even though he doesnt seem like the type to be a cuddly type he actually really is. Bucky is the one always asking his girl for cuddles. Now she wasnt really his girl, but she also was.

He always wanted to cuddle it made him feel safe and loved. Y/N was always willing to let him cuddle her when ever he wanted. It didnt matter if she was working or relaxing or just watching TV in her room.

Bucky would just come over to her, lay his head in her lap, and with one free hand she ran it through his hair.

Today Bucky was in a very cuddly mood and so he went into Y/N's room. A strike of fear entered his mind when Y/N wasnt on her bed as normal.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Bucky yells.

He was freaking out she wasnt in there. He went throughout the whole compound looking for her. He nearly feel over when he rams into Steve.

"Woah. Buck, you alright?" Steve asks.

"Where is Y/N? She isnt in her room. Steve where is she!" Bucky yells.

"She went out. Didnt you know?" Steve questions.

"Does this face look like I knew? No I didnt. Who'd she go with Nat, Wanda, both?" Bucky asks.

"Actually Nat is on a mission and Wanda is in her room watching old sitcoms with Vision. Y/N is out with some guy." Steve says.

"A guy? Like a man? A man man?" Bucky questions.

"Yeah. What the problem?" Steve asks.

"Nothing." Bucky says.

"Buck.." Steve says.

But Bucky was already walking away. He went into Y/N's room and sat on her bed. After a few hours Bucky just fell asleep in her bed. When Y/N got home she saw Bucky in her bed.

She quietly and quickly changed her clothes and climbed into the bed with him. It was like he knew she was there because be pulled her close and placed his head on her stomach.

In the morning when they both woke up they just laid there all day cuddled in each others arms. After what happened last night Bucky was determined to make everyday like today for the rest of their lives. Wether Y/N knew it or not.

I hope you liked it.

Requests are Closed